Chapter 8- come over?

Niall's pov- yes she's coming I thought to myself why dancing in my head. I think I'm in love with her. When we get back to our room I've planned for pizza, movies and to play truth or dare, and never have i ever.

(D) "done"

We all got up and started to walk back to the hotel. It was quiet and I decided I would break it.

(N) "so December you really know how to tighten these things", I pointed towards me mouth.

All December did was laugh at me, it's true these braces are really killing me, gosh she know how to do her job. Yep she's still laughing.

(D) "lets just say I love my job", and starts laughing again.

As soon as we got back to our room we all sat around in a circle with shot glasses, but with a twist, because we have a concert tomorrow there is to be no alcohol, so we are using soft drinks.

(N) "okay ill start, never have I ever, gone all the way in sex",

Every one took a shot except for me, I feel sad new at the fact that someone's already taken her virginity.

(H) "never have I ever, been scarf of the dentist/orthodontist",

Me, Louis, Liam, zayn and December all took a shot. I was surprised when December Rose took one, the fact that she's one her self.

(Lo) "never have I ever, not been scared to ask a girl/boy out",

Every one except Louis took a shot,

(Z) "never have I ever, taken drugs",

December Rose and Harry took a shot. I was surprised by both of them, and not only was it me but the rest of the guys.

(Li) "never have I ever, been hurt by family or self harmed",

Every one looked around at each other, and then out of no where December Rose took a shot, i can't believe that some one could hurt her.

(D) "never have I ever, gotten a tattoo",

Well that was a stupid question to ask every one except me and her took their shots and she looked quit surprised that I don't have any tattoos. Now I'm staring at her, where stating at each other, oh gosh I can't break the connection-

"Niall"

And there it goes, just like that maybe we should play truth or dare right now.