Sebastain Stan x Reader// Happy Birthday

Words: 913
Warnings: Cute and fluff overload
Prompt: Well, its Seb's birthday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You stretched quietly as you looked over and saw Sebastian still sleeping. You smiled and thought about how exhausted he probably is. All the movies he's been working on lately, you'd want to sleep forever too.

You got out of bed and went downstairs to make him breakfast. You had the perfect surprises planned today and didn't wanna lose one minute.

You started to cook eggs, pancakes and bacon. As you made the pancakes, you made coffee as well. You finished the little meal and could hear Sebastian coming downstairs. You looked over and saw him scratching his head and making his way to the bar. "Morning." he muttered.

You smiled and grabbed his plate and coffee, setting it down in front of me. His eyes lightened and he looked at you with a smile. "Good morning," You came over and wrapped your arms around his neck from the back. "Happy birthday."

He grabbed your hand and guided you to in front of him. He pulled you into his lap and buried his face in your neck. "Thank you."

You smiled and pulled the plate closer. "Now you have to eat and I have to get ready." He looked at me confused and didn't wanna let go.

"But, it's my birthday." he whined, dragging out the 'day'. You smiled and messed with his messy hair.

"I know, but I have the day planned out. Please?" He sighed and reluctantly let you go. You kissed his cheek and went upstairs.

You started to curl your hair and do your makeup. As you put on light makeup, you heard Sebastian come upstairs and start to get dressed. You finished your makeup and put on your clothes and shoes.

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Sebastian on his phone

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Sebastian on his phone. He looked up at you and his jaw dropped. "Wow." You smiled and he stood up. "You always manage to look better than me." You laughed and shook your head.

"I don't think anyone can top your looks babe." You started to walk downstairs and grabbed your purse.

"No one but you."

You shook your head and headed out of the house. It was warm in New York today and you both enjoyed the sun. "First stop, the park."

He looked at you confused and followed you, holding your hand. "The park?"

You just smiled and led him there. He kept asking questions but you wouldn't answer. You finally got to the certain spot at the park and he smiled. "Remember this spot?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Of course, this is where we met." You nodded and sat on the bench.

"I had no idea who you were when you caught Simon." you said, bringing up your late dog Simon.

Sebastian wrapped a arm around you and nodded. "I was shocked by your beauty." You smiled and leaned into him.

You sat there for a while before going to the next place for lunch. You walked to the restaurant and Sebastian was already smiling. "Upland?" You nodded and led him inside.

"Reservation for Stan." you told the lady. She nodded with a smile and led you to a table. She left and you both sat. "Where we went for our first year anniversary."

You ordered and ate, talking about some things going on with work and in the world. When everything was paid for, you took him to the next place. You walked to the small, rundown movie theater. "This is my favorite." you told him.

He let out a breathy smile and wrapped his arms around you. "Where I asked you to marry me." You nodded and he kissed your cheek. "I'm surprised you said yes."

You scoffed and turned to him. "Why wouldn't I? I love you too much to ever tell you no to a question like that." He kissed the top of your head and nodded.

"I love you too." You smiled and looked at the time, knowing it was time for the last place. "I'm guessing this was the last place considering the time."

You shook your head and grinned. "There's one more place." He nodded and gave you his hand. You lead him back to the apartment complex and to the roof.

"Are we aloud to be up here?" he asked. You laughed and nodded.

"Sherry said it was fine." He nodded and you opened the door, looking out at the dark sky and stars.

"We've never done anything up here." You shook your head, agreeing with him. He looked beyond confused and you led him to the edge. You let out a sigh and started.

"Remember last year when you told me a good present would be to surprise you with a life changing surprise?" He nodded and looked a little worried. You walked over to one of the flower pots and got the pictures from underneath. You walked back over and handed him the folded pictures. He opened it and gasped. "How's that for life changing?"

Sebastian had tears in his eyes as he looked at the sonogram. "Are you serious?" You nodded and he wrapped his arms around you. "I'm gonna be a dad?" You nodded again and pulled away to see the tears.

"Happy birthday, Seb."

He brought you in for a long, sweet and passionate kiss. He let go to catch his breath and leaned his forehead on yours. "Best day ever."