1 month Anniversary!

Start from the beginning

J: shut up. he smiled and hit my knee. I got out of the car and followed him to the door. it was locked. He then slid open the door. i crawled under the door and it was pitch black. Jc cracked the door and took his phone out to give light. I saw there were shelves and it look liked it could be like a drug store or something. But the building was quite tall. It was interesting. I kept following him and we got to a door and there was light on the other side and we walked in and saw a spiral staircase to the right of us. He put his phone away and grabbed my hand. I followed him up the spiral stairs and when we reached the top we got to a hallway with a door at the end. Jc covered up my eyes and lead me down the hallway. We walked through a door and i felt heat, so i was guessing we were outside. he lead me a little further then un covered my eyes. I saw a picnic blanket, candles, picnic basket. Just like our first date!

Y/N: oh my gosh Jc! is this supposed to be like our first date?

J: yeah! is that ok?

Y/N: i love it! i turned around and he was right behind me. smiling down at me. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. he put his arms around my waist and kissed back. i pulled away, looked at him and smiled. I turned back around to our picnic blanket. I sat down and he sat beside me. As he was getting the food out i looked at our view. the sun was just setting behind  a view of L.A! it was beautiful! 

J: hey and this time its not pizza, its spaghetti!

Y/N: yum! i said and grabbed the plastic contaier of spaghetti. He giggled at me because of how hungry i acted. I smiled back. I started eating the spaghetti and me and Jc talked and talked th night away. It was getting late and we were about to leave when Jc stopped me form getting up.

J: y/n, can i tell you something?

Y/N: sure!

J: well, i have been thinking about this for a while but kept trying to ignore it but i cant help by not asking you this, but.. did you ever date Matt or Cam when you were dating me?

Y/N: what? no, why would you think that? i was shocked that he thougth i would do that

J: i dont know, i knew you wouldnt but i was in the hospitial for so long, and i dont know, sorry.

Y/N: no Jc, not at all. I would never do that.

J: ok, well do they kiss better then me?

Y/N: huh?

J: well remember you kissed Cameron right infront of my face? and you and Matt kissed when you went on a date

Y/N: oh right, um i dont know, let me see. I said and leaned in to kiss him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him as he laid down. It was getting intense, but i stopped myself before it got too intense. I pulled back and looked down athim as he looked up at me, with me still on top of his chest. "definetly way better then them!" i said and kissed his nose. He smiled and kissed my nose back. I got off of him and helped him grab our stuff and he dropped me back off at my place. He walked me to my front door and kissed me goodbye. I walked in and went upstairs to take a shower. 

After i got out of the shower i got a phone call from my mom..? 

Y/N: hello?

M: hey sweety, how are you?

Y/N: um im good. why?

M: what? i cant call my daughter to ask if shes ok?

Y/N: no its fine, its just random.

M: oh well i didnt really call you to ask if you were ok.

Y/N: oh then whats up?

M: well you know how we are paying for your house until you come up with the money and get a good job in November?

Y/N: yeah?

M: well we cant pay for it right now. 

Y/N: oh, so your saying i can live here anymore?

M: well just not right now. In Novemember you can move back out and we can take all the money out og the college your supposed to be going to right now. They wont give us the money till november at the moment because of some things we need ot do right now.

Y/N: oh, well ok, where am i going to live?

M: we were hoping you can come live here with us for now? if thats ok

Y/N: yeah thats fine. but in my mind i was kind of freaking out, i was gonna miss Jc and everything.

M: ok good. You hvae to be out of your house by next saturday.

Y/N: um ok. Thanks mom. But what about Jc?

M: well you can work out a long distance relationship right?

Y/N: mom, im supposed to do that for 4 months? especially when he will be here in L.A when i will be on the other side of the country in Virgina.

M: well talk to Jc about it first.

Y/N: ok thanks Mom. But i will definetly be moving back here right?

 M: i promise you, you will

Y/N: pk well night mom

M: night sweety. I couldnt believe this. I may have seemed cool. But as soon as things were fine and under control. I have to move. I just went to bed so i could go talk to Jc about it tomorrow.

I was about to go to bed but i texted Jc first.

Y/N: hey Coffee tomorrow morning at starbucks, around 10?

J: sure, why? 

Y/N: um i have to tell you something, but dont worry about it.

J: um ok, night bby

Y/N: night! I set my phone down and went to bed.

Ok so i will be ending this fan fic now, a couple more chapters will be up and then i will be making a part 2 to this fan fic of her living in VA. :) if thats ok

instagram: @zayyumm_bae