My date w/ Jc!

(This date scene will be based on Jc's and Lia's valentine date)

I woke up by the sun burning my eyes. I did not want to get up, but then i smelt food.

Y/N: whats that smell?

Mah: breakfast, some of the guys went out and got everyone food!

Y/N: aww that was sweet of them

Mah: yeah and i found this by the door and it has your name on it. She went in the bathroom and came out with a boquet of daisies and a note.

Y/N: woah! I read the card "To Y/N, from Jc. Cant wait for a date tonight princess!" aww thats so sweet i say.

Mah: aww hes a keeper!

Y/N: haha yeah no kidding!

Mah: so would you pick him over Matt

Y/N: i dont know yet, i need to spend time with him first!

Mah: oh right!

I got up to get some breakfast then sat down and chilled in bed on my phone. And ofcourse Jc had a tweet "tonights gonna be gewd" hes a dork! I then get up and get ready for the day.  ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115630939 ) I got ready just incase we were doing something today. 

Mah: hey y/n were going to the mall!

Y/N: oh sweet! I grab my phone and head out the door with Mahogany. I saw Taylor, Ricky and Jack G and started walking with them to the van. 

Y/N: hey guys! i said and out my arm on rickys shoulder, well tried to because hes tall compared to me!

R: whats up girl? i just laugh

T: hey how was your date with Matt? 

J G: and thats smooch? and starts making kissy faces.

Y/N: um how do you know about that? Jack G then points at Taylor. i looked at him and he starts grinning

Y/N: i told younot to tell i said and hit him.

T: everybody knows its not a big deal, plus he wouldnt shut up about you last night.

Y/N: really?

J G: yeah! i smile to myself. 

We got in the vans and i sat with Ricky and Taylor in the back. With Matt and Jc right infront of me which  is kind of awkward, but they were talking and laughing so i guess its not soo bad! We finally arrived at the Mall and i walked in with Trevor and Mahogany and about 5 minutes we were in there a good amount of girls noticed us. Not me so much though. Just some asked for pictures, i dont know why though im not a youtuber or a viner, well i do make vines but im not like Magcon or O2L and plus me and Connor broke up. We started shopping around i got some cute new tops! Jc comes up to me very smooth and chill like he always is.

J: hey y/n

Y/N: hi

J: ready for our date tonight? he says and smiles

Y/N: yup!

J: good! you excited?

Y/N: very!!

J: awesome! what are you gonna wear?

Y/N: um why? haha

J: i dont know im just wondering. i wanna save all the talking for our date.

Y/N: i dont know, should i wear a dress?

J: if you want! I would like to see you in a dress

Y/N: ok then i'll wear one!

J: ok! thats cool, so you get my flowers this morning?