meeting....MATTHEW ESPINOSA?!?!

Y/N POV

I head back upstairs to Connors room and i think to myself, should i have kissed Jc? even though it was on the cheek i probably shouldnt have. but its not like it meant anything. right? I got interrupted by my thoughts by someone screaming "SMACK CAM" and got hit in the face with shaving cream. I was soo not expecting it. i turn around and see kian behind me laughing "you jerk" i said laughing and pushing him. "hey it wasnt me!" what? i said and looked at his hands..nothing was on them. "Wait then who did? its just me and you. how could they get away that fast?" 

K: well when you got hit in the face u froze up for a good 5 seconds and they ran away.

Y/N: well who was it ricky? kian?

M: no me! i hear a familiar voice. but i have only heard through videos. i turn around to Matthew freaking Espinosa. i LOOOVVEEDD that kid! i had a huge crush on him.. even though hes a little younger than me and im dating Connor. i had a huge crush on him even before i was dating Con.

Y/N: OH MY GOSH! i stood there shocked. Everyone on the face of the planet knew how much of a crush i had on Matt even Connor! but he didnt mind!"KIAN!"

K: what?!?!

Y/N: why didnt you tell me he was coming over? You know how much i have a crush on Matt! i froze oh my gosh.. did i just say that out loud?

M: um yeah! you did! he started laughing.

Y/N: sorry haha

M: its ok. Then he pulls em into a hug. so you have a crush on me? Before i could even answer Kian starts going on about how much i love him.

K: oh my gosh dude she FREAKING LOVES  Y O U! she never stops talking about you! 

Y/N: i elbowed kian and he shut up. Um Kian i have a boyfriend! plus its like a little celebrity type crush!

M: ahh ok! whos your boyfriend?

C: im her boyfriend Connor says walking out of the room. "so this is why it took you so long"

Y/N: haha yeah sorry!

C: its ok babe! Whats up man?! Connor bro hugs Matt...i guess thats what its called.

M: nothing much! Just so excited for PlayList tomorrow!

Y/N: your going??

M: yeah! im staying her the night then going with the guys to florida!

Y/N: so ami! well going to florida not staying the night. Are any of the other magcon guys going?

M: yeah! all of them except for Aaron. he cant make it.

Y/N: aww that sucks 

M: yeah but were gonna have soooo much fun!

Y/N: yeah! cant wait. well i will see you guys later. i gotta go watch a movie with the babe i say and wink at connor he just puts his arm around my waist and kiss' me on the forehead. 

M&K: k see ya.

Me and Connor go in his room pull up his new little couch he got and watched netflix on his computer, ate a whole bunch of junkfood and cuddled by his arm around me and my head on his chest.

C: hey you dont like Jc do you?

Y/N: what? no! why would i like him when i dating you.

C: i dont know, im just scared you will dump me for him.

Y/N: i wouldnt do that Con. i said and started kissing him. as we were kissing you could hear downstairs the boys screaming and yelling. i pulled back "ugh"

C: well that ruined the moment and we laughed it off. 

we got done watching the movie and it was 11 pm.

Y/N: well i better get home and get some rest.

C: ok lets go then!

Me and Con walk down stairs to the living room to say bye to the guys. They were all here Jc, Kian, Sam, Trevor, and Matt! i was shocked to see them i missed my little trevy! and my sammerz!

me and Trevor both looked at ecahother at the same time. Hes like my little brother.

T: Y/N!!!!

Y/N: TREVYY!!!!

we ran and hugged eachother like we havent seen eavhother in a kazillion years when i really havent seen him in about a month.

S: oh so i dont get a hug?!

Y/N: shut up! of course you do! i said and hugged him. Sam was the one who would always act like he had a crush on me and flirt with me. it was pretty comical sometimes. as i was pulling back from the hug he wasnt letting go. he just stood there smiling like an idiot with me still in his arms. "um sam you can let go now" "oh right sorry, you just smell so good" he said and winked "oh stop im blushing" i said and went along with it. everyone started laughing. 

Y/N: alright guys im gonna go now.

T: wha? i havent seen you in a month and now your leaving?

Y/N: aww Trevor dont worry im gonna be with you for the weekend at playlist!

T: yay! he said and jumped in my arms. i nearly fell over.

Y/N: oh my gosh trevor! i say and hug him goodbye. i let go and hug everyone else goodbye. i hug Kian, Ricky, Sam, and i get to matt and as i hug him he slides something in my front pocket. i look at him and he just smiles. then i walk over to Jc and hug him goodbye he hugs me so tight i almost cant breathe. "see ya tomorrow Y/N" i smile and pull away see ya! i walk with everyone saying bye or see ya and Connor drives me home. We pull into the driveway and he walks me up to my fornt door. as i was about to unlock my front door connor grabs my hand.

C: hey wait i look back at him confused. he leans in grabs my waist and kiss' me. I have never gotten such a long and passionate kiss from him before. There was this one time in his car but it wasnt as passionate as this. I was freaking enjoying every second of this tough! He adventually pulls away. "woah, what was that for?" "just to show, how much i love you!" " aww connor!" "what? its true!" "I love You too!" i say and hug him tight! "remember 9:30 sharp!" yeah yeah i know!" ok see ya tomorrow babe, night! night! i walk inside and close the door behind me and squeal of how exciting this weekend is going to be! i walk upstairs to my room to change in my pj's and put some more stuff in my suitcase as i was going to wash the shorts i was wearing today i checked the pockets for anything in them and i pulled out a piece of paper that i forgot Matt gave me! i smiled and opened it. it said "hey text me :)" with his number!! I have matts number!! O M G!! i basically squealed! but i have to remember i love Connor! I run upstairs put i his number and text him "hey" acting all cool even though im freaking out! i got soo excited i hurried and texted Alisson "OMG I HAVE MATTHEW ESPINOSA'S NUMBER!" and "she" replied with "hahahaha um i think u texted the wrong person" i was so confused then looked at the name it was "Matt" i replied back "umm that wasnt suppose to go to you. i wasnt even going to give out your number anyways. ugh why do i always do emberassing things around you! ugh i hate myself" "aw its ok i find it cute" he replied. um ok i thought to myself that was weird. was he hitting on me?.....naahhhh wel we started texting getting to know eachother till 1 and i finally went to bed for PlayList! cant wait so meet the magcon guys!! 

stay tuned!