Jc confronts to Connor

C: ok. what do you have to say? he said a little bit angry. I motioned to Jc not to tell Connor but he just didnt listen. 

J: look.. um i like Y/N

Y/N: ugh GOSH JC! why do you have to do this now? couldnt you wait till Connor got home? plus i already told him. i yelled at him

J: well im sorry for confessing my feelings for you to Con. he said in a snappy way.

K: wow look at the time! Andrea we gotta go. They both walk away so they dont have to be in the middle of this

Y/N: dont get an attitude with me. Now because of you this date is - i got cutt of by Connor

C: OK Y/N, Jc thats enough. look i was a little upset when i first heard you liked her. But dude i dont want a girl to come in between our friendship. ok?

J: ..ya.. im sorry i should have never came here. I-i'm sorry he said as he walked away.

Y/N: im sorry this is all my fault-

C: no, this isnt your fault.

Y/N: are you mad about Jc likng me?

C: well i gotta admit i am.

Y/N: why?

C: because what if you break up with to go be with him. he said as a tear started to roll down his face. "I cant lose you again"

Y/N: aw babe no that will never happend. i wiped away his tear as he looked in to my eyes. "everything will be ok" i pecked his lips. do u trust me?

C: yea and brings me into a hug.

Me and Connor get in the car and drives me home. we hold hands the whole way to my house. Connor walked me up to my door and gave me a kiss gooodbye and told me he will text me later tonight. I walk into my kitchen to get somthing to eat because im STARVING! I open my fridge and warm up some left over pizza from the other night. As im waiting for my pizza to be done i hear a noise at my back door. So i got scared and walked slowly to my door and hear something break and an "ouch!" in a familiar voice. i tug the curtain back fast and hit the lights on to see Jc on the ground with a broken vase next to him. 

Y/N: what are you doing here?

J: i came here to say sorry.

Y/N: well apology not accepted. I shut the door as fast as i can but Jc stops it with his foot.

J: hey im not done talking to you.

Y/N: well i am now goodbye i said pushing him outside.

J: please, can i just talk to you.

I look at him in anger "FINE" i back away to let him in. He comes in and walked towards me he's less then 5 inches away from me "OK thats close enough"

J: haha are you scared im gonna make a move on you?

Y/N: um yeah

J: i wouldnt do that when your dating my best friend.

Y/N: ok. what do you want though?

J: i want to say im so sorry for ruining your date with Connor. I should have never came and told him i like you. i should have waited till you got home.

Y/N: ya think?

J: please dont be mad.

Y/N: your right. im sorry..and i sorry i yelled at you.

J: its ok!

Y/N: i hope you know, Connor is scared that im gonna break up with him for you, He almost started crying.

J: oh my gosh. Im sorry. I just have ruined everything. But i just cant help it. I like you alot. and i was gonna ask you out, but it was too late.

Y/N: sorry but i dont really know what to say.

J: but if i did ask you out before Connor did.. would you have said yes?

Y/N: umm..i dont know probably. But i like Con now. i cant like you and date someone at the same time. Thats wrong.

J: ya i know. Well can we not be awkward around eachother. and just pretend none of this ever happend.

Y/N: yea ofcourse. and by the way you owe me a new vase for my plant.

J: haha yeah ok

Y/N: well i think its time for you to go now.

J: yeah.. well i will see you later.

Y/N: ok! i walked with him toward the door and we just stood there looking at eachother not knowing what to do. I got lost in his beautiful...stunning....brown..eyes... I saw Jc step closer and closer to me, almost looking like he was going top kiss me. WAIT what am i doing pull yourself together Y/N. "Um ok then you have to go now bye" and i shut the door. I am so confused. i dont know if i like him or not. 

i was sitting in my room eating my pizza on twitter, which was blowing up about me and Connor together. then i came a across a tweet that said "found Y/N, Connor and Jc at the pier today. over heard them talking about Jc liking Y/N" and had a picture with it. I dropped my pizza with my mouth wide open "OH CRAP!"

update later! hope you enjoyed!