My date w/ Matthew

I woke up around 10:30. I opened my eyes and yawned. I grabbed my phome of my dresser and looked at twitter, instagran, etc. I was scrolling through my timeline and saw Matt tweet "soo excited for tonight" i smiled and kept scrolling. Then came across a tweet from jc that said "cant wait fur sunday night! gunna be specialll" hes a dork. Then i checked instagram and saw all these photos from fans that were at playlist yesterday. I liked alot of them and commented. I went on vine and saw all the weird vines the guys made when i was asleep. Then i came across one with Cam, Jc and Sam. They said "nerf cam" and they had a nerf gun? Then they went into a dark room and it looked familiar and i saw Mahogany's hair from the moonlight through the window. It was OUR room. Then Sam shot the nerf gun and hit me. I do not remember that happening last time. But i didnt move. Then they ran out just incase i woke up. I looked beside me on the bed and saw a nerf dart. I just smiled. Mahogany walked out of the bathroom all dressed up for the day. "hey sleepy head,are you gonna get ready?" she said. "um where are we going?" i asked. "were all going out to eat for breakfast, to ihop i think." "oh ok" i got up to get ready. It was nice outside so i wore cute red shorts, red vans and a young and reckless crew neck. I love their clothes! I let my hair down. I put on settle make up. Some eyeliner, mascara, and stuff to cover up by blemishes. I was ready in like 20 minutes! Mahogany and I were both done so she went and knocked on the Magcon boys doors and i went to go get O2L. I knocked on Jc's door first. Trevor answered "hey were ready to go!" i said "ok, i will get the boys" I went to go get the rest of the guys. We were all in the hallway ready to go. We had some people from DigiTour and Magcon to like "chaperone" us. They would drive us out if we needed them too. We took 2 vans sense there were 15 of us. I took the van with o2l, Mahogany, Nash and Cam. I sat between Trevor and Ricky. Me and Ricky started talking about the randomest things, then he took out his vlogging camera. 

R: Hey guys its Ricky and its the day after Playlist and im with O2L and Nash, Cameron and Mahogany in a van *shows O2L + Cameron,Nash and  Mahogany* we are on our way to Ihop for breakfast. We are going to meet up with the rest of Magcon. I look at Ricky and clear my throat, because he forgot me. "y/n shh, your ruining my vlog." I grab his camera. 

Y/N: hey guys its y/n and im on my way to ihop with out ricky. And im with my best friend. I point the camera on Me and Trevor. "buy the dark side on itunes" and thats all Trevor said and went back on his phone. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "soo i am-" i get cut off by Ricky grabbing the camera back. "sorry for that very rude interruption. I dont even know her!" Ricky said. "Ricky you love me!" and we start arguing in the back and then We finally arrive at Ihop. I got out fo the van walking in with the guys and Mahogany. We sat at a long row of tables together. I sat between Connor and Matt with Kian across from me and Andrea and Ricky are on eachside of him. We all look at what were going to order ad it was quiet. But i know it wont be for long. I fell someone lean closer to me and i look over. It was Matt. "you excited for tonight?" he asks. "i dont know, it depends, is it going to be special like you said?" "yup!" "ok then im excited!" we smile and continue looking at our menus. The lady comes to get our order for us. And ofcourse Taylor goes off being stupid after the waitress is done getting our orders. He gets upa nd goes over to a group of people eating. he takes out his phone and yells "Cock" like he did in one of his other vines and walks away. Everyone starts cracking up. I go on my phone and check all my social media. In the corner of my eye i see Connor doing something. So i look over and he starts to vlog. 

C: hey guys I-. He gets interrupted by Kian saying "Connor shut the f*ck up nobpdy cares." i start laughing. and Connor just smiled and continues to vlog. "as i was saying im at Ihop with o2l and Magcon" he points the camera to everyone. and no one is paying attention but Me and Trevor. "hey Connors viewers but the dark side on itunes!" Trevor says. "Trevor quit it with that self promo" i say to him. Connor then points the Camera to me. "ooo someones sassy this morning" i smile "noo im not!" he continues to vlog then the food comes and we all eat and have fun laughing and messing around with eachother. We all leave and go to the beach and hang out there for a little bit there. I sit down in the sand where the water comes up and touches the sand to get it wet. I sit there alone just watching people surf and the guys all playing around. Shawn comes and sits beside me in the sand.