Going to the Beach!

Kian, Connor, Jc and Ricky whip out their vlogging cameras in the car and act soo crazy. Talking all at once and asking me questions about how excited i am.

R: Hey guys im with my queen Y/N!!

Y/N: hey guys!!

R: is this your first time going to playlist?!

Y/N: yeah and im super excited! then Connor comes up to me and puts his arm around me and says "hey im with my beautiful girlfriend Y/N, how are you today?" "im good! a little tired but once i hit the beach i'll be good!"

i saw Jc vlogging and he hasnt barely talked to me today so i decided to go up to him once he put his camera away.

Y/N: hey whats up?

J: oh hi nothing

Y/N: you okay?

J: yeah im fine

Y/N: are you sure?

J: yeah i promise

Y/N: well you barely have talked to me today

J: yeah i know. just didnt know what to say.

Y/N: umm ok. Jc was acting weird its because he still likes me. he needs to stop worrying about me and have some fun. We arrived at the hotel there was 3 to each room Me, Con and Ricky: Matt, Jc, and Trevor: Kian, Andrea, and Sam. The other Magcon boys werent here yet so i'll meet them later in the afternoon. because 7 other hot guys i get to spend time with is gonna be awesome. lol - Aaron..wish i could meet him. We checked in and got to our rooms and just chill for a bit then headed to the beach. we were like RIGHT on the beach so we could just walk there! it was sweet! The weather felt so amazing there! just like Cali! i saw Jc walking with Matt so i went up to Matt and dragged him away from Jc to ask him something.

Y/N: ok what did Jc say about me at the airport?

M: what? what do you mean? he said like he was hiding something.

Y/N: oh shut up and tell me.

M: well.. he said hey dosent Y/N look pretty today? and i said ya sure..why do u like her? and he said yeah but Connor has her. which sucks for me. and i said well if you had the chance to break them up would you? and he said woah dude i cant do that. Con is my best friend i would never do that to him.

Y/N: oh wow.. thats it?

M: um not really.

Y/N: what else did he say?

M: i dont think i can say

Y/N: Matt tell me right now!

M: fine... he said he might try to make a move on you..

Y/N: what?? why

M: he said he knows you would hate it and everything but he said maybe you will change your mind about dating Connor and be with him.

Y/N: i cant believe him. ugh he is going to get it!! i stormed away going to talk to Jc in private. this is just an amazing way to start off my little vacation! i went up to Jc and grabbed his arm and went behind this little food shack on the beach where we were alone.

Y/N: why?

J: what?

Y/N: why would you think about doing that?

J: do what?

Y/N: Matt told me what you told him at the airport. Everything.

J: oh.

Y/N: you know i love Connor so why would you even think about trying to destroy our relationsh- and before i could finish my sentence Jc grabbed my face with his hands and pulled me towards him gently and smashed his lips on mine. at first i didnt kiss back but then 3 seconds into the kiss i gave in and kissed back. i gripped his arms with my hands and pulled back after 6 secinds in to the kiss.