The back together..

Y/N POV 

i went downstairs to go get something to eat and watch tv in my living room. Then Teen Wolf came on and reminded me too much of Connor so i turned off the tv, and went up stairs to grab my laptop. I was going down stairs when there was a knock on my window. i got scared because it was like 11 pm and i was wondering who it would be. So i went to the front door and went outside to see who it was. It was Connor. 

C: oh my gosh..you scared me

Y/N: Connor what do you want?

C: i came to say sorry and i should have never done that. I really am sorry Y/N.

Y/N: well you know what apology not accepted. i turned around to head back inside. Connor ran in front of me to stop me and grabbed my arms. " get off of me, you really hurt my feelings, i cried for hours because of you being such a jerk."

C: well im sorry about that. please Y/N it will never happen again. he said while tearing up.

you started feeling bad and started tearing up your self.

Y/N: Connor...i ...i really like you but you broke my heart.

C: yes i know i did. and im sorry i broke up with her a soon as you walked out of my car. And i cried for hours when i got home also. i swear.

Y/N: really?

C: yes..Y/N ....i actually love you.

Those words slapped you in the face. You started crying and hugged him tight. I know he hurt your feelings but you believed him and loved him. 

Y/N: i love you too Connor! you said while crying in his neck.

C: will you please take me back Y/N? i will never hurt your feelings again. I sear on my life.

Y/N: you promise? Connor leaned in and kissed you for atleast 10 seconds and pulled back. "i promise" connor said. "ok i'll take you back" you two hugged eachother and went inside to talk for a little bit. he then left about 1 in the morning to go home. you closed the door behind him as he left. You leamed against the door and smiled from ear to ear. You were so glad to be back with hi. I know he cheated on me but ...i love him so much. and he makes me so happy i dont know what i would so without him.

Connor POV

after me and Y/N got back together i have never been more happy in my life! i walked to the front door and unlocked the door to get in. Jc saw me walk through the front door 

J: hey where were you Con, and why are you back so late.

C: oh i just went to Y/N house..

J: why? he asked nervously

C: to get back together with her. i tried to hold back my smile but i couldnt help it.

Jc POC

after Connor told me he went to get back together with her.i was hoping she said no to him

J: WHAT? WHY? what did she say?

C: dude chill...i got back together with her because i love her.

J: so she said yes?

C: yeah isnt that great?

J: ya..super! i was heartbroken i cant believe she said yes to him. i need to go see her.

Next Morning:

J: hey Con, whats up

C: oh nothing just texting Y/N

J: oh thats cool. i wanted to punch him in the face. but i couldnt because hes my best friend.

Ricky POV

R: hey guys

C: hi

J: hi i said angerly and stormed out of the room to go in my room.

R: um ok? ..Connor whats wrong with him

C: i dont know hes been like this ever sense i told him i got back together with Y/N.

R: oohhh..that explains alot i mumble under my breath

C: what?

R: oh nothing..um i gotta go 

C: well that was weird

i open Jc's door as i see him laying on his bed with his hands on head in frustration.

R: are you upset because Y/N and Connor are back together?

J: yes! i cant believe this. i like her so much!

R: its ok..just go talk to her and tell her how you feel so you can get it off your chest.

J: ya..ok i'll go do that right now!

Jc POV 

i hurried up and got dressed and make sure i looked good for Y/N so i can go tell her how i feel. i snuck out of the house so Connor dosent know where i went. I arrived at Y/N's house. i knocked on the front door and within seconds she answered. she probably thought i was Connor.

Y/N POV

Y/N: oh hey Jc i thought you were Connor..

J: ya thats what i thought.

Y/N: so u heard the good news?

J: what good news?

Y/N: that me and Connor are back together i say with a confused look on my face.

J: ya um about that..i have to talk to you.

Y/N: um ok lets go sit down.