1 month Anniversary!

4 days later...

I woke up this morning to the best day ever! It was me and Jc 1 month anniversary. I know a month isnt that big of a deal. But it meant i get to spend a whole day with Jc. I got up and made me some breakfast then went upstairs to get ready. Jc was picking me up at 12:00 and it was already 10:45ish. I took a shower and got out to go pick out my outfit. It took me a while because i wanted to wear something cute! ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=119067720 ) i was all finished getting ready. But right before i went to go downstairs to wiat for Jc i checked myself in the mirror one last time and slid on my ring with a "J" on it, symbolizong Jc. He got it for me the other day. Hes so sweet i thought to myself. I grabbed my purse and phone. It went off as i grabbed it and it was a text from Matt.

M: hey, Happy 1 month anniversary :)

Y/N: thansk! but how do you know about that?

M: your instagram, twitter and Jc's twitter.

Y/N: oh right

M: what are you gonna do?

Y/N: i dont know, Jc is coming to pick me up.

M: wait how? he has a broken arm and leg.

Y/N: he got his cast off the day after you guys left, his leg wasnt the baddly damaged so he was all good. So now he has a broken arm and he gets off Monday. (today was thursday)

M: oh ok, well love ya, hope you have a good day.

Y/N: love you too and thanks! After i sent the text i looked up and saw Jc walking up to my door. I looked in the mirror while walking to the door. I heard the doorbell ring. I open the door and see a cute Jc, with a blue cast, a beanie and his everyday outfit, and a red rose!  (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=119069742 ) he had such a cute, shyish smile on his face.

Y/N: aw dont you look cute!

J: no you look cuter. He said and put his hand on my waist, lightly, and kissed me. "here this is for you." he said and handed me the rose.

Y/N: aw thank you Jc! i went into the kitchen, grabbed a cup filled it with water and put the rose in it.

J: hey we are kind of matching today!

Y/N: haha yeah we are! so where are going?

J: thats a suprise! he took my hand and lead me out the front door to his car. he opened the door for me and let me on then shut it. He went around the car and got in on his side. "here i got you something!" he said and handed me of what look like a cd. I opened it and it was a cd! a cd he made with all of my favorite songs on it! 

Y/N: aw Jc! thank you! i said and popped in the cd and blared it in the car with the windows rolled down. I was having so much fun and the day was just begininng. We went go karting, even though he had a broken arm, he did it for me!  we also went to the arcade there and then we went to go see a movie, went out to eat, and walked on the beach. and just talked for hours. It was around 5:00 when we started to head back to the car.

J: hey y/n, um i have one more suprise. he said and gave me a nervous smile.

Y/N: oh ok, what are we doing.

J: im not telling! he giggled and drove off. I was wondering where we were going because we were going down a road that i have never seen before. We soon arrived at some old abandoned buliding.

Y/N: um what are we doing here?

J: this is the suprise. he said and parked the car.

Y/N: an old building?