movies with Jc

as i got in the car i was thinking what would happen if i ever did have feelings for Jc. I thought that we would never get together because he would never like me back. and it would be awkward if we dated because of Connor. gosh i couldnt stop thinking about Connor and the good times we had. But hes such a jerk because he cheated on me.

J: so what movie are we seing?

Y/N: umm the believe movie actually..you dont mind right?

J: not at all..i actually wanted to see that anyways he giggled.

Y/N: haha sweet!

Jc POV

i so wish this was a date i was going on with Y/N. i really like her. i wanna ask her out but i know shes not ready. and who knows if she even likes me. probably not. shes just so sweet, and beautiful.

Y/N POV 

we arrived at the movies and Jc bought me popcorn, a soda, and sour patch kids. Hes such a sweet kid! we sat down in complete silence because we never really went anywhere alone before. usually it was usually always me and connor or me, connor and the guys together. i saw him staring at me in the corner of my eye. i looked over at him and just smiled and looked away.

Y/N: u excited for the movie?

J: ya...super

during the middle to the end of the movie i saw jc inch his hand towards mine on the arm wrest. was he going to try to hold my hand? why would he? he dosent like me and he knew better not to fo it because i just broke up with his best friend.

Jc POV

i couldnt help myself but try to hold her hand. i just like her so much and i know she just broke up with connor and he would pissed if i did hold her hand but at this pint i didnt care. i inched my hand closer and closer to hers. seeing if she would back away and if she did i would stop. but she never did and i got to the point where i was brushing her hand i saw her kind of flinch to grab my mine so i dove in and quickly grabbed her hand in mine.

Y/N:

oh my gosh. Jc Caylen is holding my hand. i dont mind. its definetley getting my mind off of connor. we held hands through out the rest of the movie which was about 20 minutes or so. when the movie was over i didnt know what to do. do i keep holdng his han? do i let go? i dont want to hurt his feelings. as i was getting up still having Jc's hand in mine my sour patch kids fell to the ground so i knew that this was the perfect time to let go of his hand without him feeling hurt. i let go and picked up the sour patch kids. 

Y/N: u ready to go? i said coming back off the ground

J: yeah. lets go

we were walking to the car and it was a little chilly out which is weird knowing that we live in LA. and i was stupid and left my jacket in the car so i was walking to the car freezing. Jc saw me and he put his jacket around me.

Y/N: uh jc u dont have to do that. im fine

J: no. i want to

he wraps his jacket around me. his jacket smelt so good. hes so sweet!

we got back to my place and he parked the car and just sat there for a few seconds and blurted out

J: im sorry i held your hand.

Y/N: dont be sorry. i actually didnt mind. i got out of the car and winked at him and ran to the front door. i could see him smiling in the car when i shut the door.

Jc POV

after she told me she didnt mind holding my hand a huge smile appeared on my face. im totally askering her out. but how is connor going to react about this. on my way home i couldnt stop thinking about Y/N. as i got in the house all 3 boys were home. i walked and said " guys im home " kian screamed "no one cares" yup thats kian for you! i went to my room and started thinking what i was going to say to connor. i needed to talk to someone about Y/N first before i talk to Connor. i went upstairs to rickys room to go talk to him about her. i open Rickys door and saw he was filming a video so i just walked in and waited for him to finish.

R: hey whats up? he said after he was done filming.

J: dude i need help.

R: with what?

J: well u know how Connor and Y/N broke up?

R: ya .. he looked confused.

J: well .. i like her.

R: what??

J: yes i know its crazy but i really like her and iwant to ask her out but Connor is going to pissed if i do.

R: wow.. i dont know what to tell you. ur stuck buddy.

J: i also held her hand tonight and she said she didnt even mind.

R: woah dude maybe she likes you.

J: ya but all im worried about is Connor hating me man.

R: well go talk to Connor and see what he says.

stay tuned.