Stuff spirals out of control

As soon as i read it i called Alisson, 

Y/N: omg have u seen whats all over twitter??

A: no..hold on... *gasps* O M G this is sooo not good!

Y/N: yes i know! i wonder how Connor is going to react.

A: ya, you better call him.

Y/N: ok talk to you later. and hung up to go call Connor

C: hey!

Y/N: GO LOOK AT YOUR TWITTER FEED NOW!

C: ok ok, ...

I waited for a while..he hasnt said anything and i started biting my nails.

C: OH MY GOSH! now everyone is going to know, this going way out of hand.

Y/N: yeah i know. im sorry

C: you have nothing to be sorry about. im gonna go talk to Jc.

Y/N: ok well night babe.

C: night

Connors POV

i stormed out of my room to go downstairs to find Jc. i looked all through out the house and couldnt find him anyhwere.

R: gosh Con whats up with you.

C: everyone knows that Jc likes Y/N, while we are dating. Do you know where Jc is?

R: well he told me hes going to Y/N house and not to tell any- ....ohhh. oops!

C: im going to kill him! as soon as i said that, Theres Jc walking through the door. Why did you go to Y/N house? 

J: i wasnt at her house, what are you talking about.

C: Ricky told me where you were.

Jc looks at Ricky, "well thanks man"

R: sorry dude it kind of just slipped out!

C: i want you to stay away from her. I dont want to lose her again.

J: im sorry i cant help the way i feel about her. 

C: well if you truly care about her you would be happy for me and her! and not ruin everything for us.

Jc storms out and slams his bedroom door.

R: well that escalated quickly 

Y/N POV

I was sitting on my bed trying to relax and not worry about this, but then i started thinking that im going to get a TON of hate from everyone. so i started scrolling throught my feed and saw all of these hate saying "Why does Jc like that disguisting thing" and horrible things like that. i started crying when i got a call from Jc.

J: hey 

Y/N: what do you want?

J: woah i thought we were cool.

Y/N: well were not. Because of you everyone is hating on me saying why would you like me, im disguisting.

J: wait how do they know?

Y/N: some girl took a pic of us at the pier and posted it on twitter saying u like me.

J: oh...o my gosh this is awful.

Y/N: you think? im crying my eyes out right now

J: im sorry, well i have to tell you something.

Y/N: ok what is it?

J: connor found out i came to your house tonight. and told me to stay away from you.

Y/N: oh.. i knew this was going to happen.

J: ya so..i dont know what to do. i still wanna see you and be friends but my feelings get in the way.

Y/N: yeah i know i can tell when you almost tried to kiss me just a little while ago.

J: oh yeah, sorry about that.

Y/N: its cool. but we should probably go before Connor finds out were talking.

J: ya, but hey will you talk to Connor about us still bein friends and stuff!

Y/N: ya sure! because i still wanna be friends!

J: ok cool bye!

Y/N: bye! i hang uo and call Connor

C: hey babe!

Y/N: hey i need to talk to you

C: uh oh what did i do

Y/N: haha nothing, its just Jc kind of called me and told me what you said to him. about him having to stay away from me. But he hasnt done anything and i still wanna be friends with the guys without any drama.

C: i know you do. but i dont want him to steal you away from me.

Y/N: Connor Franta are you jealous? i say with a grin

C: pssh what? no.....ok maybe a little bit

Y/N: babe you having nothing to worry about. Im yours and allll yours!

C: ok i trust you! You can still see Jc.

Y/N: ok good love you!

C: love you too! oh and babe playlist is on Friday, wanna go with me?

Y/N: OFCOURSE! ..wait.. what about all of the hate?

C: dont worry about them its not like thay are gonna do it to your face, and the real fans wouldnt hate on you they will love you no matter what they do! 

Y/N: thanks babe, ok im gonna go to bed

C: me too night and he hangs up

stay tuned! :)