Love Triangle

Y/N POV

You go to Connors room after you change into comfy clothes. 

Y/N: Hey Con! is it ok if i actually stay with Cam, Shawn and Nash? instead of staying in here for the rest of the trip? its not because its going to be awkward its just i want to get to know the boys more!

C: yeah sure! i dont care! great! thanks and give him a hug. I go back to now my room! and ask Shawn if its ok for me to stay here the rest of the trip. "Hey Shawn is it ok if i stay in this room for the rest of the trip?" he smiles at me. "yeah sure!" "sweet thanks!" I go and find Cameron. "um Cameron you can have your bed back i will sleep on the couch now." "wait are you staying in here now?!" "yeah is that cool?" "yeah thats awesome" and gives me a pretty sexy grin. "so i will go get my stuff off your bed now" i said. "no no you cant stay there i dont mind" he said. "Cameron its fine, i dont care" "i said no now stop arguing with me" "fine" and i walked away. I walked out of the sitting area in the hotel room to go to the back to find Matt.Then i spotted him on the balcony. I slid the door open.

Y/N: Hey, what are you doing out here?

M: just thinking and it feels good out here.

Y/N: ah ok, what are you thinking about?

M: dont worry about it. Wanna go down to the beach? We dont have to get in our baithing suits.

Y/N: yeah sure, want me to ask the other guys?

M: um i was actually hoping we can go just us, so i can get to know you better?

Y/N: oh yeah ok thats cool. i was screaming inside. We walked down to the beach, talking about our day. adn asking eachother questions to get to know eachother.

Y/N: your turn to ask me a question!

M: right..so what the craziest thing you have ever done?

Y/N: oh gosh thats hard. i have no idea. probaby going skinny dipping. Matt looked at me shocked.

M:woah wait you have been skinny dipping?

Y/N: haha yeah, but i was completley naked, i had my bra and underwear on.

M: oh ok, with who?

Y/N: haha well my 3 best friends and Connor and one of his friends.

M: oh cool.

Y/N: yeah i guess. So what do you wanna be when you grow up?

M: an Actor

Y/N: no way me too! We have alot on common.

M: wow! we do! he turned and smiled at me. it was sooooo adorable! We got down to the water and just had out feet in we started talking and the waves were getting bigger and bigger. he started walking closer to the water and so i decided it would be funny to push him. He nearly fell in. "y/n your dead!" i started to run away but he caught up with me and grabbed me by the waist and spun me around, both of us laughing. He dragged me deeper in the water about knees deep with him still holding me and trying to get away when a huge wave crashed down and got us soaked. "ugh Matt! i hate you!" and he put me down and i turned to him and punched his arm. "ow what was that for?" he asked. "for being a meanie." i smiled and we looked into eachothers eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. I looked at his lips, they looked so kissable. Then looked back at his eyes. We both leaned in more and more until both of our lips were lightly against  eachothers. Before i knew it Matt smashed his lips against mine with his hand on my cheek, i instantly kissed back. It was AMAZIINNGG! I put my hand on the back of his head, the kiss lasted what feels like forever. But really probably lasted 6 seconds. I pulled back. "well we should probably head back" i said. I started walking away and he followed behind. The whole walk way to the hotel was silent. Until we got in the elevator. I pressed the button "so um why did you put your arm around me in the van?" i asked. "oh um i dont know just felt like it!" he said and smiled. "oh ok cool i guess" we walked off the elevator and we both went to our room and no one was there. We went to Jc's room and everyone was pretty much there. When we walk in all eyes were on us. "where have you guys been?" Trevor asked making kissy faces. I gave him a look "just hanging out" Matt said. "suuure you were just "hanging out" sam said making kissy noises. "what? 2 friends cant hang out?" i said and went to go sit next to Mahogany and Jack G. "hey i never talk to you." Jack G said. "yeah i know!" "so whats up?" he said. "nothing, just chillin" "haha ok!" "y/n i need to talk to you." Mahogany said grabbing my arm pulling me outside ont he balcony. "um ok" i got up and followed her. "whats up?" i asked. "so who do you like?" she asked.