PlayList LIVE!!!

Y/N POV

I woke up around 9:30 to the smell of something delicious. I open my eyes and look around the room all the guys are up adn Matt comes through the door. "hey, goodmorning" "morning" i say and yawn. "i went downstairs to that little market in the lobby and got you this." He hands me a breakfast sandwhich. "aww thanks Matt, you didnt have to do that!" "i wanted too" he said and smiled. I got on my phone, eating and saw all of these tweets that Connor posted. likes one that say "have you ever did something that you totally regret doing?" and "i love you so much" and the first thing that popped in my head was the break up. I closed my phone and went to go take a shower. I grabbed my clothes and make up and went into the bathroom. I open the door and walked in on a shirtless Cameron Dallas. "oh my gosh im so sorry." and start to close the bathroom door. "hey its ok im almost done anyways" Cameron says and smiles "oh ok then" "so are you doing ok?" he asks with a frickin towel around him and NO SHIRT! i got distracted looking at his abs. "y/n? you there?" "huh what?" i say and look up. "haha i said are you doing ok?" "oh yeah im doing good! you guys made me feel safe last night and that made me happy!" and bit my lip "oh well thats cool!" and he walks out of the bathroom to let me in. I go in the bathroom, take a shower and do my make up. By the time i walk out Matt, Shawn, Cameron and Nash are all there  and dressed for the day "hey guys" i say to them. "hey" Shawn says and smiles at me. I smile back "oh hey y/n, Ricky was looking for you." Nash said. "ricky?" i say back. I go to my phone and text ricky. I saw that i had hundreds of texts from Ricky.

Y/N: hey why were you looking for me?

R: Meet me on the beach right now!

Y/N: ok

i walk down towards the beach and saw Jc standing by the stairs. Jc turns around and sees me.

J: hey!

Y/N: hi! um Ricky told me to meet him here. 

J: yeah right! um follow me. he said and smiled

Y/N: um where are we going? i said while Jc grabbed my arm and dragged me to where ever we were going.

J: you will see!

we arrive at a random table with a rose, a candle and 2 plates. "umm guys what is this?" i ask. "table for 2 madame?" Ricky says with the deep voice he makes and pulls out one of the chairs at the table. "ok what is going on?" i ask when Jc grabs my hand an sits me down. I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. i giggle and put my hands on theirs also. "ok now who is this?" They felt warm, and soft and familiar. and i knew who exactly who it was. i gasped and whispered "Connor?" and he took his hands off my eyes and i opened my eyes and looked up with my mouth wide open. "we will leave you two alone" Jc said and they both walked away. "Hi y/n" connor said and smiled. "is this for me, Connor?" i asked. "yeah, i started thinking and i cried all night because you werent anymore i just felt so bad for breaking up with you and i missed you so much." Tears filled my eyes. "aww Connor!" i jumped up and have him the biggest and tightest hug in the world. I started to cry in his neck because this is the sweetest thing anyonehas ever done for me. i got off of him and looked in his eyes. He wped away my tears and he leaned in and gave me the biggest kiss ever. I was happy but i dont know if i want to be with him as in a relationship. We both sat down and Ricky and Jc came back out of no where and 4 hot toasted waffles with syrup and everything. I had the biggest smile on my face. "haha waffles on the beach, sounds good to me!" They laughed at me. Ricky and Jc walked away to leave us alone. "im so sorry y/n" "its ok, i missed you too" i said back. Connor smiled and began to eat. After we were done eating we went back to the hotel holding hands. It was almost 12 so we had to hurry and get to playlist. "so y/n i have been thinking, and its ok if you dont want to i understand. But would you take me back." i stopped walking and looked at him in the eyes. "Connor" i said and smiled. "Con you know i love you, you were the best boyfriend i have ever had. But i dont think it will work out. i honestly think i lie someone else. Im so sorry Connor. But i dont want it to ruin our friendship. I want to stay friends and do everything togetehr, i just dont want to make it awkward, ok?" "ok i understand. Sorry i aksed." "no connor dont be sorry, lets just stay friends ok? I love you Con!" he looked up in my eyes and smiled "i love you too y/n" I leaned in slowly and gave him our last kiss. for now. "now lets go we dont want to be late!" i grabbed his hand and ran to the hotel. We got to our hallway "so are we good now?" i said. "yeah were cool! friend" he said and punched my arm i just laughed. "see ya in a lil" i walked to my room to grab my phone and everything i needed. "hey y/n" i turn around and saw Shawn. "hey Shawn, whats up?" "nothing, i was just wondering if you could help me with something?" "ya sure!" He handed me his guitar case, "it seems like im always going to be carrying your guitar around huh?" i said. He laughed, his laugh was so adorable! and that smile. Good thing im single! "no i needed to carry some boxes for merch" "ah ok!" me and him started walking down the hall, to the elevators. Laughing and talking. I saw Connor and he smiled at me i smiled back. im pretty happy that we are just friends and he dosent hate me. I got in the elevator with Shawn, Taylor, Trevor, Ricky, Sam and Jc. "hey are you and Connor dating again?" Jc asked. "um no actually we agreed on beng just friends!" "what? really?" "yup! but were happy that way!" "oh ok, well atleast your happy!" We got off the elevator and there were 2 vans. i got in the one with Matt, Taylor, Shawn, Jc, Kian, Andrea and Ricky. i sat between Matt and Trevor. And the whole way there, everyone was screaming me, Matt and Trevor were having our own little conversation, laughing and having so much fun. Then i felt someone grab my hair and turn around to Kian and Ricky doing the Crab face and randomly touching people and Taylor vining it. It was awesome! I turned back around and laughed so hard. Then me and Trevor were talking about Connor and how were just friends. When i suddenly felt something go around my neck. i turn around to Matt, and saw his FREAKING ARM AROUND ME! i started fangirling like crazy inside. i just smiled and blushed, he smiled back. and heard "oooooo's" in the van. and Taylor saying "Get it Matt" i turned around and saw Taylor having his phone out filming us. Guessing he was making a vine. Then Matt took his arm off around me. I thought wow really? ugh i got upset but didnt show it. we FINALLY! arrived at Playlist! We got out of the Van in the order of Ricky, Kian, Andrea, Me, Trevor, Matt, then Jc. I loked around with all these screaming girls. i waved and some of them looked confused, i heard one say "why isnt Connor with y/n?" Then some girl called me over. I looked at her and it was Callie from the beach yesterday. "oh hey Callie!" she started freaking out because i remembered her name! it was cute. i took another picture with her,a nd many other fans. We made our way in the venue. They let the fans in. and we were back stage. Many things were going on, all the guys were crazy and screaming. I was sitting on the couch by myself. "why are you over here by yourself?" Cam said and sat by me. 

Y/N: oh im just chillin.

C: oh ok, i heard about you and Connor, so your single?

Y/N: um yeah, why are you asking?

C: no reason just wondering! he said and winked at me. I fangirled so hard inside, so instead i just blushed and smiled. "show in 10 seconds guys" a random guy who kept track of everything came and told us. I got up and we went out by names. "Introducing O2L! and a few special guest! "Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, Jc Caylen, Trevor Moran, Kian Lawley and their special guests y/n y/l/n and Andrea Russet! I run out and everyone is screaming! I heard quite few people screaming my name and waved at them. This was very new to me. I stood between Andrea and Ricky. Then they introduced The Magcon Boys+ Mahogany! i thought she was soo pretty so i had to take a picture with her! The show was sooo fun! and i met so many other youtubers. Then Shawn got to sing. "Hey guys hows it going?" he said. and the crowd just screamed back. "good, good. well im here to sing obviously and this song i actually just wrote last night, for a special someone whos actually here today!" I was wondering who it was till he laid his eyes on me. Woah did Shawn really write a song for me? i thought to myself. Proabably not he might have just smiled at me.. right? I listened to the song and it was sooo beautiful! After he was done Trevor went to go sing The Dark Side. and ofcouse he has to add "go buy the dark side on itunes" haha. Then Trevor and Ricky were singing iw as having so much fun! Then at the end all of us and Magcon got on stage to say bye so the other youtubers could go on. I walked on stage with Ricky saying how awesome he was and how he slayed the charts. I even said that he did better then Trevor and Trevor was right in fornt of me so i made sure he heard me. and he did! "um excue me y/n i slayed the frickin charts! i was wayyyy better then Ricky, ugh girl i owned that stage!" me and Ricky just started laughing. we all got in a line and bowed i stood next to Ricky and someone else on my right but didnt pay attention to who it was. we held hands and bowed. I felt someone grab my hand and it was Connor because of his touch. I could tell. Me and him looked at eachother and smiled. The crowd went crazy and said "aww" me and Connor just smiled and stood there awkwardly sense we arent together anymore but the crowd didnt know that. Then everyone chanted "kiss kiss kiss!" we looked at eachother  then Connor grabbed the mic from the stand. "Connor what are you doing?" i asked. "just see" i was scared for some reason. so i held rickys arm. "so you know im straight forward to you guys, but im sorry to say that me and y/n are not together anymore. but we both agreed to be friends and we are happy with that! it just wasnt working out." he turned to me. I smiled and gave him a hug and everyone awwed again. but their faces when connor said we arent togehter were in complete shock. We waved goodbye and got off stage. I met other youtubers while getting off stage like Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Grace Helbig, and so many others i got pics with all of them! I was about to go out and meet a couple fans. But Shawn came up to me "hey y/n" " Hey Shawn, whats up?" "nothing, did u like my performance?" "yeah you were amazing! but who was that song for?" "umm funny you ask, it was for you actually!" my mouth dropped "really?" "yeah" he said and smiled. "aww Shawn, thank you soo much!" i gave him a hug. "your welcome!" his voice was so sweet! i think i really liked him. i hugged him tighter. I got lost in the moment. "sorry" i said and pulled back from the hug. "its ok, i liked it" i blushed an continued out the door. I met some more fans and recieved some gifts from them! they were so sweet. Alot asked if me and Connor were really over and i told them yes. They were disappointed because they really liked us. But one of them i found out that there was a ship name of me and Jc! Isnt that great! lol I got in the van and drove back to the hotel with the same people in the van. I sat next to Taylor and Ricky this time. Taylor made me laugh so hard! i almost peed! He is literally my new best friend. We arrived at the hotel and he got out of the Van and put his arm around me and leaned on me so i basically had to carry him. He was acting like he was drunk. The people at the front desk looked scared, because Taylor really seemed like he was. It was hilarious. We got in the elevator, but sense there were so many of us we had to take two elevators. I saw Mahogany waiting at the elevators. "Oh my gosh Mahogany! hey!" "oh hey y/n whats up?" "just carrying a drunk Taylor upstairs." "oh my gosh is he really drunk?" "Noooo he just acting." Then Taylor got off of me and started talking to Matt like he didnt just make a hug scene in the lobby. "so what are you doin here?" i ask. " im going to my hotel room." "cool, what number?" "um 317" " oh your like right next door to me, sort of" "cool, wanna hang out tonight?" "yeah now i have a girl to talk too, well theres Andrea but shes always with Kian!" We went upstairs and got to our rooms and chilled for a bit. Then we were gonna meet up and probably hang out and rest for the rest of the afternoon.

Stay Tuned guys! thanks for a little over 100 reads!! :)