Chapter 19.

Jake Lawrence was the type of boy who be able to charm anyone with his silly jokes and warm smile and sparkling brown eyes and the sort of personality that makes you just want to be around him. This was the boy who would hug anyone when he knew they were sad or tired or stressed, enveloping them in his warmth and the perfect scent of soap and sweet mint gum. This was the boy who was never afraid to be anyone but himself, unapologetically. He was loud and sometimes people couldn’t understand a word he said through his thick Canadian accent, but he didn’t care because he was entertaining himself more than anything. He was the person who would take stupid pictures of him making faces on a phone when someone left it unattended. But at the same time, he was the same person who always slept with one arm around the girl he loved, the other tucked behind his head, and when he woke up in the middle of the night, the sleeping beauty besides him would feel him kiss her on the cheek softly before going to get a glass of water or use the bathroom.

Brown hair looks susceptible and a romantic character, love of travel and adventure. He has a strong character, and liberal ideas often that are indifferent. The intelligent breed, brunettes are stereotyped as being reliable, dependable, even tempered and the most intelligent. Hazel eyed people have a turbulent passion right from the soul. They often have explosive confrontations with even the closest of people, however they from a strong unite with love and sex but are jealous and suspicious people. They are again independent and courageous. They are extremely sensible and they are said to be empathy. Heart shaped lips show independence and confidence, seductive and sensual, the need for love and kindness is also important for these persons. As they say, if you have a strong jaw line you are likely to be a determined person, who pushes ahead with projects and shows emotional resilience and stealth. She had made her decision. And she was completely and utterly in love with him.

The group made their way down to the beach as the party came to a close. The beach was empty as they took off their shoes and felt the sand between their toes. By this time the night had become a starry curtain. Grabbing her boyfriends hand in hers as Kaia swayed them back and forth, her fingers toying with his as she twirled herself around before taking it in her other hand and swinging herself around, jumping on his back. Catching her with ease, he held her by her thighs, her arms around his neck as they nearly stumbled to the ground. Clutching onto him, Kaia let out a girlish giggle as he began running with her head thrown back while the wind whisked through both of their hair, causing goose bumps to rise on their arms.“Let me go,” Kaia called out, jumping down from Jakes back once he removed his hands. Turning to see Kaia beginning to walk backwards, he raised my eyebrows at her. “I bet you can’t catch me.” She challenged starting to run, stumbling over her own feet.

Chasing after her, he easily cached up with her, throwing her over his shoulders, spinning around in a circle. Lousing his balance, they both fell to the floor in a bundle, Kaia on her back, and Jake on top of her. Pressing his hands into the sand by her head. “I love everything about you and it’ll kill me one day.” He mumbled and Kaia pressed her lips together, and Jake saw Kaia’s eyes glaze over and he knew it wasn’t from laughter but from something else. Happiness. He could see that there was a smile dancing on her lips, although it was a wary smile, for the world is a bigger place than a little graveyard on a hill; and there would be dangers in it and mysteries, new friends to make, old friends to rediscover, mistakes to be made and many paths to be walked before she would. He could see it.

Beaming up at him with a drunken smile, she wrapped her arms around his neck. “You don’t know how much that means to me to hear you say that…” She whispered. Curling his lip into a half smile, she leaned my head down, pressing his lips gently to hers. Scanning her from head to toe, and bit his lip. “I love you so fucking much,” She murmured sultrily as he stood up, pulling her up with him. Smirking, his hands found their way to her hips, rising up the shirt she was wearing, feeling her soft skin underneath.