Chapter 1.

"Did you hear that Jake might of gotten a girl pregnant at that party last week?" Kaia rolled her dark brown eyes as she talked to one of her best friends, Dani Collins as they strutted in their Louis Vuitton’ heels along the halls of Viewpoint Academy. Kaia was a petite girl, her small frame being consumed by the wave of her brown locks standing out against her tanned skin.

"K, you know not to believe anything that is spread around these halls." Dani sighed as she laughed sarcastically, fiddling with the bag that rested on her shoulder. The two girls carried on walking down the busy hallway; bright red lockers lined each of the long white walls on either side. Scanning faces, they both tried to find their friends, but with no avail. “Can you see them?” Dani asked, stretching up on her tiptoes, turning her head in every direction.

“Nope.” Kaia huffed, playing with her long bangs that framed her face, blew from the rush of students running past the both of them. “I need to go to my locker.” Kaia turned to Dani as she flipped through her phone, searching through her contacts.

Nodding her head, Dani followed behind Kaia through the crowds of hyper teens talking about what they were going to do over the weekend. Fighting their way through, they finally reached Kaia’s locker. “I gotta find Josh, see you in class girl.” Dani winked as she locked her phone and held onto it tightly, giving Kaia a quick hug before leaving to find her boyfriend in the sea of people. Watching her walk off, Kaia held her Dolce and Gabbana purse open, fishing out some books that she didn’t need. She ignored the many stares from other students that she got and twisted the dial opening the metal locker with ease. Turning her head to the side, she saw a group of girls standing at the locker four up from hers. Soon she noticed that one red head girl was crying on her friends shoulder. Guessing that she was the poor girl Jake used for sex, and now rumours are going around the school that she is carrying his unborn child. Kaia had no sympathy for her. She was stupid in Kaia’s opinion. Turning back to her locker, she pulled the needed books out and replacing them, then closed the locker with a light click and looked around the now quieter hall, finding a group of people that she knew very well. Strapping her now heavy bag on her slim shoulder, she walked over to the brown haired jock, which was talking loudly to one of his best friends, Jake Lawrence. Catching his eye, she smiled. "Hey sexy." Nate smirked as he wrapped his strong arms around her small waist.

"Do you want to hang out after school?" She asked, looking up at him longingly. He had a habit of saying yes then ditching her at the last minuet to go out with his friends. She was starting to get tired of it.

"Can't, sorry babe. Maybe some other time." He replied simply, shaking his head. Planting the kiss on her forehead, he held her even tighter. Kaia bowed her head, hiding the disappointment. She should have known.

"K, I was just telling everyone that my house is free over the weekend, and was thinking about having one of my famous parties." The blonde headed girl spoke excitedly as she clutched her books close to her chest. Skyler Hicks was a short girl and had bright green eyes. Everyone in the school looked to her as the queen. The leader if you will. And she always threw the best parties.

“Sounds awesome.” Kaia smiled, nodding her head at the beautiful girl standing before her.

“Well, its official.” She beamed happily, looking around the group of conformation. Her bright green eyes sparkling like a small child on Christmas morning. “Party at my house tomorrow.” Skyler squealed excitedly causing the rest of the group to laugh at how much of child she was being.

Being a senior at this school, going to a house party in Beverly Hills was nothing out of the usual. "K, please tell me your going to there? Having a party is not the same without you." Kaia brought her face to meet Josh's gaze, and he seemed quite amused. The smirk told her so. "You didn't come to the last one, and my little brother here didn't know what to do with himself." Josh giggled like a little kid, elbowing Nate in the rips jokingly.