Twenty Nine (Vinte e nove)

Start from the beginning

.

"I dont feel right...something is wrong"... Manik spoke weakly to himself.

He looked outside the window only to find dark clouds covering the stars.

"I need to go to her"

.

"Let me go".... Her hand Surprisingly moved slapping his face.

The force was enough to make his face jolt to left leaving a red mark. She used that opportunity to get away from him to a escape but soon she thrown to the wall hitting the side of her head badly. She whined in pain holding her head but soon everything turned out black for her.

"Bad girls like you need to be punished".... He walked up to her clenching her jaw tightly with his hand ready to slap her.

"Hands off her".....

Alex head turned towards the source of voice making his eyes turned big.

"Manik".... He spoke...grip loosening from her face.

He stood there weakly as if he was struggling to stand. His face was pale and weak but wanted to be strong cause of her the one and only love of his life.

"Good thing you showed up it will be easy for me to kill you and then make love with your so called love".... He started walking towards him with a smirk.

"You dare".... His fist balled weakly ready to punch him.

"Oww...look someone is getting angry".... He mocked walking closely to him.

"Wait...I think I changed my mind..now I will fuck you girlfriend before killing you so that you can watch us being one....how does it sound?".... He started laughing but was thrown away with a punch by Manik.

"You dare to touch her and I will do worse then ever".... Manik breath became uneasy and his eyes got watery he struggled to walk up to her ignoring him.

"Nandini...Nandini".... He called her shaking her but he didn't got any response.

He saw her bruise making him more angrier then ever he was but he knew he couldn't last longer today but above all he needed to take her away from Alex.

"Any last wish".... Alex stood tall in front of him little blood was formed on the corner of his lips but he didn't mind wiping it off.

"Goodbye...Manik".... He punched him straight at him face making him fall flat on the floor almost loose his life.

Alex walked up to him pulling him up making him stand on his feet" I will not kill you so easily"

Manik eyes were closing slowly but he struggled to keep them open.." You can never kill me"... He pushed Alex away in the process he falls again but stood up in next moment. His legs were shaking and he was sweating more than normal but he couldn't loose so easily.

Manik walked to him to knock him again but Alex was faster then him. His next punch made Manik fly to the other end of the room.

He groaned in pain.. he felt every thing around him was spinning but he still tried to stand up and beat him but every time he tried he fall back.

"Now watch as I use your girlfriend body".... Alex laughed looking at him week and helpless condition and sooner made his way towards Nandini.

Just as he was about to touch her...a shaking hand stopped him. "Dont lay your dirty hands on her"

Manik pulled Alex back almost killing himself with the pain he felt around his chest near his heart area.

"You are being so annoying....let me send you to hell first"

He pushed Manik off kicking his leg.

"I gave you life and now I will take it back".... He sat on Manik's abdomen his hands aiming at his heart.

--

A/N
Sorry chinguz for such a long wait.
I was really very unmotivated but now I am back with an update.

--

Enjoy!!