Holy Crap...

DISCLAIMER: This is not based off of many true facts.. .theirs true facts about the boys but Kadence is made up, Bianca is made up..etc... These are not real events...I just made them up in my head for a good fictional love story:) Keep reading..II'm really terrified no one is gonna like it because it's to crazy...

"No way...Is this seriously true?!" I gawked at all the Tweets that were blowing up my timeline..

"Sugarscape confirmed it this morning at like 6am!" I still couldn't look up at Bee.. I was too shocked...I read through the tweets that were sent to Liam Payne of One Direction...

@Real_Liam_Payne: Were so sorry! Everything is gonna be okay! Your fans completly support you in this trouble!!! 

I read them over again.. And Again...And Again...Poor guy...

"I can't believe he was actually adopted..." This can't be right..It has to be a huge rumour.. I quickly searched his page on Twitter and looked quickly, gasping at what I read

Apparently I have been adopted. It is true... I've been up all night researching... apperantly my biological father lives somewhere in America....

 Holy shit... This is absolutly insane... America?! 

"He found out his biological father lives here in the U.S..." I pointed out to my squelling buddies... 

"WE KNOWW!!...Oh my god! Didn't you say your dad has slept around alot and didn't he go to jail for raping  some girl too! Wouldn't that be crazy if you too had the same dad!!???" Oh my god. What is their problem?! 

"That is insane...Your in friggen la la land or something.. That kind of thing doesn't happen to people like us!" She really needs to come down from the clouds...I dream about these kind of things happening but I know when to stay in reality..

"Well Sorry! Miss grumpy pants! What  bit you in the ass this morning!?" She whined towards me...

"Nothing. I just feel terrible for him...Being lied to all his life..." I mumbled....

"Class! Settle down and open your books to page 457 and start on the warm ups!" My algebra teacher was totally gay...

------------------------------------------After School----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm tired..I'm going straight home..I'll catch up with you guys tomarrow and we'll go surfing kay?"

After listening to their chorus of goodbyes I rushed home. I'm so stupid for thinking this could actually be true... But a little research wouldn't hurt...

I got home and it was blissfully silent...Thank god Brad was on some sort of buisness trip... I grabbed my laptop and shut my door... My mom had gotten me this really cool subscription to this site where I could find out things so I logged on...

KadyLovesherMommy

What a terrible username she picked for me...I typed in the password really quick and began to search...I typed in on the search bar 

William Warren Anderson

400 results... My jaw dropped instantly..

"UGGHHHH" I screamed... Great I'm gonna be up all night looking at these... I started in and on the first one I noticed a half brother I had named James... Umm weird he lives in the UK ..

I clicked on another name...and another...

-------------------------------SIX HOURS LATER---------------------------------------------------

I looked at my alarm clock... 1:36am... I've found 4 half siblings all over the US... Jesus christ my dad was a manwhore...

My door opened and scared me so bad I jumped three feet in the air...

"Jesus mom what do you want?!" She was almost as quiet as a mouse sometimes...

"Go to bed!" She slammed the door and went straight to bed..

"Heh..Yeah right.. I only have like four more..." I mumbled incoherantly...I clicken on one that said the UK...

"Hm...Weird" I opened and searched through the files... I was just second from clicking on the photo of this one... Another sibling... Hm I wonder if it hi- 

"OH MY GOD!" My phone buzzed right when I was about to click the link and scared the shit out of me...

I rolled my eyes at the mindless text and clicked the link...

My phone was still in my hand...At least I thought... But I couldnt' seem to grab it fast enough to tell my best friend...

What on earth I had just discovered...

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!!

Comment and tell me what you think? If I get some good feedback I'll try to post another chapter by tonight....