Liv is not on fire...

I'M BACK I'VE FOUND A WAY TO UPDATE (using inotes lol ) I did get hacked a few days ago which sucked but I'm back and better than ever :D

Hope you enjoy this chapter remember to vote , follow me and comment on what you want to happen next :3 -

LE

I look at his dark brown eyes which sucked me in, I couldn't remember if I was in a dream the whole time or if this was some sort of false reality I'd been sucked into.

Was my whole life with Logan a dream and I'd just been asleep, I couldn't bare to face the reality of what could be the end.

Dan held my hand stroking it with his thumb as I slowly open my eyes again. His face beamed at me his soft lips creased up to give me a smile.

"Thank god you're okay" Dan whispered to me.

I quickly snatch my head away from him disgusted in his action. I couldn't wake up from this nightmare and it was killing me.

I lift one arm with the captor still digging into my skin , removing the breathing mask to say the first thing that came into my mind.

"Where's Logan?" I croaked to dan.

He took a minute before rudely interrupted by a blonde nurse that seemed so familiar to me but I couldn't place who she was, she took a seat next to me and held my hand. Her light purple uniform didn't match the other nurses and her name badge was laminated with the name Ali on the paper underneath, I didn't have to have short term memory loss to know something wasn't right.

"I'm afraid we have some bad news Olivia about your baby, I'm afraid it didn't make it and we'll have to give you these pills to make sure that you get all the dead tissue out I understand this will be had especially after your last loss but you'll have to take these now to make sure it doesn't cause an infection...".

Heartbroken was the only word I could describe, was I pregnant with dan and couldn't remember anything or was Logan still my husband and I wasn't going crazy after all. Before I could say anything out of the corner of my eye I see Dan shut the blinds lock the door and leave the room just like what had happened when I lost mine and jakes son Gregory.

Panic started to set in and the nurse started to hold down my hand the pressure building up was getting unbearable.

"Get off you're hurting me " I screamed.

She held my mouth open her body flung onto my broken one as she was trying to force a pill down my throat, all I could do was push her off but I was too weak.

I didn't believe my baby was gone I didn't believe anything and I knew this nurse was trying to kill me. I was about to give up.

My whole life that I chose to remember flashed through my eyes. When I first saw Lily when she was born, the time I took her to the park as a kid and lost her only to find she'd ran home by herself at 3 years old, the day I moved to America, meeting Logan, the day he said he loved me, our first child the day Maisie said Mum, and our wedding day. I couldn't believe this could be it, all over and I didn't understand why or what I did to make this happen.

The room went silent the nurse now let go of my face.

"Take the pill and I'll consider letting you go " she said.

"Okay " I whimpered looking up to the nurse, noticing her nose was falling off ... it was obviously make up and special effects. Then it all came back.

She was the nurse in the room where my son was being kept the power went out and he died. She was the one that killed my son and she was planning on killing my other baby too...

Before I could do anything I heard s familiar voice in the hall way.

"Mummy ?! " ... there was a 3 second pause before..
"Let me see my wife now ! He is not her husband, I've been here every fucking day for 40 days since she's been in a coma and he tried to kidnap my daughter with Alissa !"

Alissa ...

I push her out the way and hobble over to the locked door with no key banging on it to escape.

Logan was on the other side now only realising I was trapped in the same room as her and one of us wasn't coming out alive.