Fitting in (Liv's POV)

No under 16's beyond this point ... Don't get triggered I did warn you it was smut ..... And LELE PONS FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER ❤️ If you're reading this LELE (I doubt it) I'm a huge fan and I'm sorry for what you're about to read but it's a job ! And Logan is bae so 💁🏻

*_*
The silk sheets rubbed against my skin as Logan pulled me further onto the bed. He pinned me down on the bed one arm next to my head holding him up and the other he caressed my cheek.

"There's something about you Liv that drives me crazy, I've never felt like this before ... You make me feel this way. I know what the articles are saying about you and all of that crap but I don't care , you shouldn't either. I've known you for less than a week and it's like I've known you my whole life" his lips now trembling "I swear to you I will protect you with all my being , and you're no longer homeless you can live here with me and Mark I'm sure he won't mind but you have to promise me one thing" he looked me in the eye, my heart was racing and no matter how hard I tried to speak no words were coming out. I nodded and tucked my hair over my ears still lying on Logan's bed.
He kissed me passionately his lips were soft yet his kiss was strong and firey. "Don't leave me , no matter what" I nodded but I was so confused what he meant by it, I didn't have much time to think before Logan was pressed against me , his warm torso and rippling muscles tickled my bare skin and I wrapped my arms and legs around him .

I could feel everything. Then I realised he'd removed his underwear and I was pressed up against his large package. My lace underwear now dripping wet he removes it revealing all of me. I'd always been so insecure about my body and have never gotten to this point in a relationship. Sex that is . Which is kind of embarrassing but it's the reason why my last relationship didn't work out.

Logan broke the kiss and looked at me concerned tilting his head as he brushed the hair from my eyes. " What's wrong... If you don't want to that's fine..." He seemed disappointed with that last part. I looked down into unfortunately where both of our privets were and sighed. "I want to Logan but... " I was interrupted "But what ... Am I not big enough is it Maverick in the other room ... " "No it's not any of that , it's just I've never had sex before. I was saving myself for someone special. I know it's stupid but that's the reason I'm homeless and I have no boyfriend no friends no nothing, I'm a 20 year old virgin" he stared at me "I'm sorry " i said looking back up at him with his beady eyes looking at me the same way you'd look at a present on Christmas.

"You're perfect to me and if you'd let me , I'd like to be that someone special if you'd let me? " my bottom jaw dropped... Did Logan Paul just ask to be my boyfriend? "Did you just ask me out" I whispered in his ear "I think I did" he whispered back.

Before I could answer he pinned me down again and kissed my neck I let out little squeaks of pleasure as he nibbled away down my body. I felt down on him , first his stubble on his chiselled jaw line slowly going down , paying attention to every nook and crevice on his perfect body. Until I got to it. It was hard and about as long as my forearm, the thought of it inside me made me nervous yet excited.
"You ready?" He asked as he got into position ,I spread my legs and prepared for him.
"Ready " suddenly a shooting sharp pain rushed up my spine it counted with every thrust he took until the pain stopped being pain and emerged into pleasure my eyes rolled into the back of my skull and the sound of Logan moaning as he came closer from hitting climax drove me crazy.

I let out a soft moan which seemed to fuel him and his dusty blonde hair now drenched In sweat as he grasped my waist slamming it against his pelvis.

He wrapped his arm around my head and kissed me biting my lip with his perfect teeth until he let out a moan as he filled up inside of me. Then without warning the door swung open leaving me and Logan still intwined ,staring with a dead look on both of our faces whilst the talk girl with dyed orange hair froze in the spot.... it was my best friend Paige from Back home , how did she know I was here ?.

"Liv?" Paige  said ... suddenly another person barged through stopping right in his tracks after he saw us.
"Logan?" He said.

"Jake ... Paige ... this is Liv she's my girlfriend and Liv this is my brother.... Jake Paul"Logan said nervously covering us up with his blanket.

I just met Jake Paul butt naked with Logan Paul still balls deep inside me.

And he was vlogging....

Shit