17.

I laughed so hard when I saw this photo 😂

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

"So, what I'm trying to explain: dragons can be our friends! If we love and care for them, they will trust us and not try to destroy the village anymore!" I end my speech and look at the crowd. A long silence is followed and I quickly glance at Hiccup, who's sending me two thumbs up.

Suddenly, I hear people cheering and saying they agree, causing a smile to form on my face. I look at the crowd, and then back at Hiccup and see him smiling at me, making me smile wider.

After explaining more things and answering questions, I go to my house. Well, it used to be my parents' house but the village offered me it... it feels weird, knowing that I lived there already with my family but I can't remember it.

I walk inside and notice a painting on one of the walls. A tall, broad man with the same eye colour as me and red hair (if your hair is actually red as well, imagine it being a different shade of red), a short woman with my hair colour and blue eyes, a girl who looks like Mary and a girl that looks like me are on it.

I stare at the picture and put my hand on it, studying it carefully.

"Is that your family?" Hiccup asks softly. I look at him and shrug.

"I think so.. this is so weird." I say quietly and look down.

"All these pictures and memories people tell me about... I can't remember anything of it and it annoys me." I say and tug my hair in frustration. This is so much at once..

I look up when I hear a knock on the door. I look at Hiccup who shrugs, and walk to the door. I open it and before I can even see who it is I feel pairs of arms wrapped around me.

"You're back!" I hear multiple voices say, making me frown.

"Wait guys! She lost her memory of this remember? I bet she doesn't even know who we are!" A female voice says. They all let go of me and I just stand there awkwardly.

"Uh... may I ask who you guys are?" I ask slowly. A tall girl with long black hair and blue eyes speaks up.

"I'm Emily, that's Anna and that's Rose! We were your best friends!" She says cheerfully. I frown, trying to remember them but they're still strangers to me.

"I-I'm so sorry but I can't remember you guys.." they all nod. I can see disappointment in some of their eyes, making me feel bad.

"We know! and that's fine. We will give you time and space, and we will tell you some stuff about the village and all that!" The girl who I think is Rose says. She has short blonde hair and pretty brown eyes.

"Oh uh... that's my boyfriend Hiccup!" I say after realising I haven't even introduced him yet. The girls all smile at him and he does as well, nodding shortly.

"Okay, well, we just wanted to see how you're doing! And it seems like you're doing fine now, so see you tomorrow?" Anna, a girl with red hair and blue eyes asks. I nod and smile at them.

"See you tomorrow!" I wave and close the door, frowning.

"I feel horrible." I mumble to no one in particular.

"Y/n, you can't do anything about it, and I'm sure they understand that." Hiccup says and I nod.

"I know but I still feel bad." I sigh and lean against him.

"Can we go to sleep? I'm tired."

"Of course, it's late anyway." I nod and walk upstairs. My eyes wander around, noticing two different rooms. I walk in one, taking a good look. It has two beds, two desks, and a few paintings. I keep looking around and then notice my nam carved in the wall.

"Y/n's side." It says in big letters, making me giggle. I notice there's some more stuff written on it.

Rules on y/n's side.

No boys except daddy!!
No meanies!
No monsters!

"Oh, guess I'll have to leave then!" Hiccup says playfully, noticing the writing as well making me laugh and pull him back.

I notice something small under the bed and frown. I loo under the bed and see a small book.

Y/n's diary!

My eyes widen slightly and I stare at the cover of the book.

"I can leave you alone if you want?" Hiccup asks softly. I shake my head quickly. I really want him with me, he's the only thing here that feels familiar.

"Stay please." He nods and stays.

"I'll read this tomorrow." I mumble and sit on the bed. I put the book on the desk that I think is mine, since it's on my side, and notice Hiccup sitting on the other bed.

"Uhm... hiccup?" I ask softly. He looks up and smiles at me, and those familiar butterflies come back.

"Can we uh... sleep in the same bed? You're the only thing that feels like home now..." I say softly while looking down and playing with my fingers in embarrassment.

"Of course!" I look up at him and smile, moving a little so he can lie down. I pull the cover over us and cuddle up closer to Hiccup.

"So, how has today been for you?" Hiccup asks softly. I look up at him and shrug

"It was nice I guess, but this all feels weird. Nothing here feels familiar, even though all these people know me well and all that." I sigh and close my eyes, grabbing his hand.

"You're the only thing that's familiar to me." I whisper and squeeze his hand softly. He kisses my head softly and puts his arm around me.

"How long are you staying here?" I ask.

"As long as you want me to." Forever, I wish to myself but I know that's not possible. He's got work to do and so do I... I sigh and nuzzle closer to him, making Hiccup chuckle.

"You're just so cuddly..." I mumble causing him to stop laughing. I smirk, knowing that he's blushing.

"Uh.. I.. g-goodnight!" He says quickly, making me giggle

"Night Hiccup."

Sooo writer's block left pretty soon, and I'm writing agaain!! ^_^

I have a question for you guys, by the way.
M

I've been working on a book that's about a lot of characters watching their own movies. But the problem is, I want to do so many movies that it might end up very messy/not every character will get enough attention, since there's just so many people.

So I was wondering what you guys would prefer: separate books of each cast watching only their movie, or all of them watching it together? Let me know!

I hope you all liked the chapter, if you did I'd appreciate it if you'd comment/vote!

Xxx Damla