3.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

"So, if this thing is temporary, then why are we getting an antidote? It's gonna go away anyway right?" Snotlout asks, and for the first time it's actually a good question.

"Well, the poison is still kinda working, the big effect is temporary, but if someone brings back a memory to her, she can get really angry and hateful again. And I don't think we want that. Gothi told me this before we left." Hiccup explains.

"Uhm, how long does this flight take?" Violet asks in a shaky voice, holding Hiccup tightly while she closes her eyes. Usually someone would get jealous but I've been in that situation as well, and let me tell you it's not fun at all. I would've done the same, no matter who the rider is.

"We're almost there, don't worry." I say, smiling at Violet who opens her eyes a little bit and looks at me with a small smile. Suddenly I hear Astrid gasp, making me look at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Guys, is that Heather and Dagur?" She asks with wide eyes. (If you didn't know, Heather and Dagur are both characters from the httyd series. If I'm not wrong they're both in Riders Of Berk, Defenders Of Berk and Race To The Edge. They're not in the movies.)

"It looks like them!" Y/b/n says excitedly. We've read about them in the books. Oh wait, we haven't told everyone about that yet.. whoopsie...

"How do you know?" Fishlegs asks, and y/b/n looks down embarrassedly. I bite my lip and look away quickly.

"Uuhhm.. it's a long story. I'll tell you guys when we get back." She says nervously while focusing on o/d/n.

"Oh I know it already!" Tuffnut says, making her eyes widen.

"Wait what?"

"It's so obvious guys, come on!" Ruffnut chuckles. Hiccup gives me a weird look and I shrug, giving him a nervous smile.

"It's pretty obvious that y/n and y/b/n are their sisters! Duh!" Ruffnut says while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah!" Tuffnut says.

"How is that possible when y/n and I aren't even related?" Y/b/n asks and I giggle. Hiccup looks at me, making me blush and stop laughing.

"I uh, oh come on don't try to change the subject!" Tuffnut says and y/b/n rolls her eyes.

"Idiots." She mumbles. Then there's a long silence.

"How about we ask Heather and Dagur where we can find the antidote?" Hiccup asks, breaking the long silence.

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Astrid says.

"Uhm, guys, who are Heather and Dagur?" Violet asks.

"They're our friends, don't worry. I'm sure they'll like you!" Hiccup says.

"If you leave out the part where you wanted everyone in Berk dead, yes I'm sure they'll like you Violet!" Snotlout says sarcastically. Y/b/n flies over to him and smacks the back of his head hard.

"You're not helping!" She says while glaring st him and Snotlout pouts.

"Ow!!" He says while rubbing his head. Y/b/n rolls her eyes, making me chuckle.

"Lets land there." Hiccup says making Violet loosen her grip on him and she sighs in relief. We all land on Berserker Island, noticing some half-built houses.

"These houses look amazing!" Hiccup says while looking at them in amazement.

"Guys?" Heather says making us look up. She greets everyone and then looks at y/b/n, Violet and I.

"Oh uhm, Heather these are Violet, y/n and y/b/n. They're our friends." Hiccup introduces us.

"And y/n is also Hiccup's girlfriend!" Tuffnut says loudly, and after that Ruffnut hits him.

"Don't be so loud! I'm sure they could even hear you in Valhalla!" She says making us laugh a little.

"Wait what? I thought that A- nevermind. It's nice to meet you guys." She says and we all smile at her.

"So, what brings you guys here?" She asks us.

"Well..." we all explain the whole story to Heather and she nods understandingly.

"I think our healer has the antidote, she's pretty close so we can just walk." Heather says and we all nod. When we get to what seems like the house of the healer, a loud voice makes us all look up.

"Hiccup, brother!!" Dagur says while running to Hiccup. He hugs him and squeezes him tightly making Hiccup gasp. I giggle and Hiccup glares at me, making me cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to laugh again.

"Air..." he gasps and Dagur lets go.

"It's been a while, my friend! How have you been?" He asks excitedly.

"They'll tell you everything later Dagur, we need the healer right now." Heather says and he nods quickly.

"Okay, I'll get her." He says and walks inside the house. After a while a woman with long black hair and icy blue eyes comes outside. She looks at Hiccup.

"You must be Hiccup Haddock." She says and Hiccup nods.

"And you need an antidote?" Hiccup nods.

"You see, our friend here has been poisoned..." hiccup explains the whole thing again and the woman nods.

"I'll go look for it. You and your friends can come inside. Just be careful please." We nod and walk inside the house, and I gasp when I see a billion books.

"So many books..." I say in amazement as I look around me. They're all about magic and all that stuff. This is so amazing!

Suddenly we hear a gasp, making us all look up. The healer is looking around panicked and then looks at us.

"What's wrong?" Heather asks and the healer sighs and looks at us, and I can tell that it's bad news.

"The antidote, i-it is gone."
Tumtumtuummmm!!!

Sooo I'm going on holiday tomorrow, and I'll be on holiday for two weeks. I don't have much wifi there so updates might be slower than usual, so my apologies for that. I'll try to update as fast as I can!

By the way, I recently made a tumblr blog! It's httydamla hehehe. I'll be posting Hiccup x reader one shots on there, I might make a book of it and post them here as well but I'm not sure about that yet. Aandd I also made a twitter account, it's the same username as my tumblr :). I'll probably just say when I'll update and all that on there, not really important.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked the chapter ^_^. If you did, a vote and/or comment would be reaaaaaally appreciated!
Xxx Damla