11.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

I collapse on the ground, burying my face in my hands sobbing loudly. I'm scared, my arms hurt from the men holding me so tight. I just want to go home. Hiccup is my home.

I let out a shaky sigh while removing my hands from my face.

I'm going to die. I'm going to get beheaded and I can't do anything about it.

"Y/n." I heard Mary say in a sweet voice, making me look up.

"Aw, how sad, did my little sister cry?" She says in a fake sad tone. "Well, too bad I don't care." She says and laughs loudly after.

"What did I do that made you hate me so much?" I ask, not caring that she called me her sister. Now I wish I wasn't so curious about my family.

Mary chuckles and shakes her head.

"Are you stupid or something?" She says while raising her eyebrows.

"I-I told you I can't remember anything about my family." I say softly, scared that she'll yell at me.

"Well, dear sister of mine, if you really can't remember a thing, let me tell you the story then.

You were loved by everyone here. The people found you amazing and they absolutely adored you. Everyone wanted you to be the chief instead of me. I was the first born child, I had been preparing to become chief my whole life. But then the people wanted to be heard and our father wanted to make you chief. Since he was killed by a dragon and we all knew his wish was for you to lead the village, I let it slide.

But there was something people didn't know about you. Only I did. You actually cared about those reptiles." She says and scoffs while looking at me in disgust.

"You kept saying 'dragons aren't bad, as long as you don't hurt them' and that got our parents killed. Because of you, they died. They listened to their dear daughter and it lead to their death." She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Then, the people found out. They found out that you actually liked dragons and you never killed one, though you were sixteen." Sixteen... this was two years ago?

"They went out to find and kill you. Oh man, that was such a lovely sight. They finally saw your true colours. But one person didn't hate you with every part of them." She said, and it felt like her eyes were burning holes in me. I can feel the love, sis.

"Ian, the boy who I had loved for years suddenly protected you. You took him away from me, you knew about my feelings for him, yet you just took him away like that. And of course he had to save you so he threw you in a portal." She sighs

"So, I killed him. If I can't have him, nobody can." My eyes widen and I gasp.

"W-what?"

"You heard me. I killed him." She says as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"And now it's your turn." She smirks

"I had been looking for you for years, I threatened people if they didn't find you-even killed them sometimes, and now we're reunited." She says happily. She walks away but comes back a few seconds later.

"Oh by the way, your dear boyfriend and dragons will watch the whole show, isn't that incredibly sweet!" She says and then starts laughing loudly, making shivers go down my spine. She's insane. She killed people because they couldn't find me..

How many people did she kill then?

Is that how Drago could make Violet believe him easily? Because people knew how insane Mary was?

The fact that she's my sister disgusts me. This is all too much.

I feel like I should cry because my parents died, but I can't remember a thing about them. They seem like strangers to me, which is quite upsetting. I'm trying really hard to remember them, but I just can't.

I look up and sigh softly. I'm so scared. I want to be in Hiccup's arms, where I'm safe. I want to live.

How can she just kill me like that? I get that she dislikes- hates me, but doesn't it hurt her a little bit? Because to be honest, it hurts me that my sister hates me so much. I'd rather never know about her than hearing this.

I just hope the others are doing a lot better..

Violet's POV

I'm sitting on o/d/n behind y/b/n, and I can't help but feel like I've forgotten something. Something about Mary that was really, really important.

Suddenly memories come flooding back, making me gasp.

"Where is she?!" I heard a voice yell loudly, making me look up. I saw a woman a few years older than me pushing a man against a tree while holding a knife against his neck.

"I-I have no idea ma'am I swear! I've never seen her before!" The woman sighed sadly and looked down. But when she looked up a smirk was on her face.

"Hmm, guess I'll just have to do the same to you as I did to the others." She lifted the knife up and I quickly turned around, running away from the horrible scene.

"OH MY THOR!" I yell making everyone look at me worried.

"Guys, we have to go to Hiccup and y/n right now. It's urgent."

"What? We've come so far and you-" Snotlout says but I interrupt him.

"Snotlout, if we don't go they could die!" I yell loudly making everyone gasp. Astrid looked at me.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I'm not 100% sure about Hiccup but Mary, she, she..." I pause and the horrible images come back again.

"She's going to kill y/n."

Tumtumtuuumummm so the story of you is revealed!

Sooo I'm on my way home right now in the car, and I'm surrounded by cases. There's two on my lap and I can barely type 😂

Anyway I don't have much to say, since it's pretty late here and I'm tired but still wanted to update. Hope you liked it! If you did like and or comment! Byeee
Xxx Damla