6.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Hiccup's POV

I wake up and feel that I'm not on my bed. I open my eyes and lift my head up, and then I see that I fell asleep on y/n. She's leaning her head against the bed and she's sitting up straight, which doesn't seem like a very comfortable position.

Memories of last night come back and I feel my eyes tearing up again. I sniffle and wipe my eyes, trying not to cry.

I'm so glad that y/n was here with me. That really helped me. I love her so much and I'm so glad to have her.

I feel a little embarrassed that she saw me like that, but then again if she ever were in this situation, I wouldn't think of her any differently.

I stand up and lift y/n up slowly. She opens her eyes a little.

"Hiccup?" She mumbles sleepily.

"Shh, go back to sleep. I'm just gonna put you in bed." I say softly and she nods and closes her eyes again. She mumbles a 'thanks' and then falls asleep again. I lay her down in bed carefully and put a blanket over her. I press a soft kiss on her forehead and leave the room, since I'm not tired anymore. I walk downstairs and see mom cooking. Toothless and d/n are still asleep, cuddling together.

"Morning darling!" Mom says when she sees me. I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Good morning mom."

"Did you go back to sleep last night?" She asks

"You heard me?" I ask and she nods, sending me a sad smile.

"Yeah, I went to sleep after that. Y/n comforted me." She smiles.

"She's a lovely girl, Hiccup." Mom smiles while looking at me. I nod.

"Yeah, I love her so much, mom."

"I can see that, dear. Everyone does. You two have such a strong bond already, and I'm sure your future will be wonderful." I smile at her words and blush a little.

I look up when I hear light footsteps coming down the stairs. Y/n is walking down, smiling when she sees us.

"Good morning." She says softly, her voice a little hoarse because she just woke up.

"Morning love, did ya sleep well?" Mom asks and y/n nods while smiling.

"I slept great, thank you."

"That's good. Breakfast is almost done, you guys can set up the plates." We nod and I open a cupboard. Y/n tries to get the plate but she can't reach it, because she's pretty short. (if you're actually really tall, I'm sorry let's just pretend you grew some inches smaller 😂😂) . I chuckle and grab the plates for her

"Thanks." She says while blushing. She puts the plates on the table and I make the tea ready. I notice Toothless and d/n waking up, making me smile.

"Morning guys. Did you sleep well?" They nod and both yawn, making us all laugh.

"I'm sure you two are hungry, Hiccup, I've put some fish in that bucket for the dragons. Could you give those to the lovebirds?" I smirk at the last word and notice d/n shyly hiding under Toothless, making us all laugh. I get the bucket and puts it in front of them.

"Here you go." After talking a little, mom says breakfast is ready. We all sit down and talk while eating.

If dad was here he'd be so happy right now...

I sigh softly and look down at my plate, biting my lip.

"Hiccup? Are you okay?" I hear y/n ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry." I say and put up a fake smile. She nods but I know she doesn't believe me. Mom frowns and I shake my head as a sign that she shouldn't worry about it. I know she misses dad as well and I don't want to make her even more upset.

After dinner we clean up the table and change. Y/n stays in my room while I get ready in my dad's. I sigh when I see his axe on his bad. I can't keep it in anymore and fall on my knees in front of the bed and start sobbing loudly. I hear footsteps and I feel small hands pulling me closer to them, I immediately notice it's y/n.

I rest my head on her chest and hold her tightly, because I don't want her to leave me too.

"I-I." I sob

"Shh it's okay, just let it out." She whispers and kisses the top of my head. I let out a shake sigh and let all the tears fall, until I feel really tired. My head hurts because I cried so much. Y/n rubs my back softly and starts humming a song, making me feel better.

"Thank you." I say and look up at her. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"No need to thank me." I stand up and she does the same. I look at his bed again and sigh.

"Hiccup! Your friends are here!" Mom says. Y/n looks at me worried.

"I can tell them to wait if you want." I shake my head.

"No, it's fine. Let's just go." I say and she nods, before kissing my cheek and walking downstairs. The gang is downstairs, but they all look worried. We notice that Violet isn't with them, which gives me a bad feeling.

"Uhm... where is Violet?" Y/n asks. Everyone sighs.

"We don't know." Astrid says.

"We went to her house but the door didn't open, the twins managed to get inside but she wasn't there." Fishlegs says.

"Where could she be going to?" I ask.

"What if this was all an act?" Astrid asks. "Maybe she wanted to get closer so.."

"..so she could attack us when we least expect it." I say and I feel anger boiling inside of me.

"Guys, calm down." Y/n says.

"We don't know where she is, we don't know what happened so let's not jump on conclusions. Let's just look for her okay?" Everyone agrees and we all seperate and stay with our dragons.

Let's just hope she's not too far away.
Yay I updated twice today because WHY NOOOTT ^_^. Hehe, I really hope you guys are liking this book so far, I've got sooo much inspiration for this.

By the way, I published a new book! It's not a story, but just a book where you guys can comment any ship and I'll give my opinion on it. I've seen a lot of these and thought it'd be fun to do!

Anywaaayy I hope you guys liked it and see ya next time!
Xxx damla