14.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

Light. It's the first thing I see. At first I start to questions if I'm dead, but as soon as my eyes get used to it I see that I'm in a room.

I try to sit up but wince when I feel pain go through my head. I immediately hear voices and footsteps. Valka and y/b/n are standing in the doorway, and they gasp when they see me.

"Y/N!!" They run up to me and y/b/n hugs me tightly. I try not to whimper in pain, since I don't want to ruin the moment.

"I-I missed you so much!" She sobs and holds me even tighter, tears falling on my shoulder. "I thought I had lost you and that I'd never see you again, I-I felt so bad and everything just felt horrible without you." She says and her voice gets quieter until it's only above a whisper.

"I'm okay now." I say quietly and she sighs happily, nuzzling her face in my neck. She lets go and smiles happily at me.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" Valka asks making me look at her and smile.

"Okay, I guess? My head hurts though." She nods.

"It's because of that hit you got. Hiccup told me what happened. I'm very sorry you had to find out about your family like that." She says and I smile.

"It's okay, I never knew then so I don't really know how to feel about it. By the way, where is Hiccup?" I ask her.

"He's got a meeting today, but he'll be back later don't worry. You should just rest. Are you hungry?" Astrid asks. I shrug.

"Uh, a little." Valka nods.

"I'll bring you some soup, dear. Just stay there yeah?"

"Where else would she go?" Astrid chuckles causing us all to laugh. Valka smiles  and leaves the room, leaving Astrid, y/B/n and I alone.

"You sure you feel okay?"  She asks concerned and I nod.

"Like I said earlier: my head is the only thing that hurts. I'm fine!"

We all look up when we suddenly hear loud growling. I see d/n and a big smile comes on my face.

"D/n!" She growls again and runs to me, jumping on top of me. I giggle and she starts licking me all over my face.

"D/n!" I laugh while trying to push her off of me. She stops but is still on top of me, and cutely smiling at me.

"I missed you too girl." I say softly and put my hand on her nose, making her eyes close. She opens them again and gets off of me, but she's still sitting next to my bed.

"Where's the rest?" I ask.

"They were getting the-"

"Y/N!!"' I hear for what feels like the billionth time, but I smile anyway. I missed them too much to be mad at them.

They run to me and engulf me in a group hug, causing me to smile. I sigh happily and close my eyes.

"Wait until Hiccup sees you!" Fishlegs says excitedly.

"Yeah, he's gonna go CRAZY!" Tuffnut says and Ruffnut nods.

"How are you feeling?" Heather asks while they all let go of me and stand next to y/b/n and Astrid.

"Okay, except my head hurts but it's not that bad."

"Not that bad? Y/n, you almost got killed out there.." y/b/n says with a frown.

"But I didn't, and I'm fine so it's okay!" I say, trying to cheer her up. She smiles and nods. We all look up when we hear yelling.

"Y/N!" I gasp and jump up.

"HICCUP!" I yell back. I hear him run and then something falls. I hear him cussing and giggle at his clumsiness

"Who put that thing the- oh wait that was me." He mutters to himself causing us all to laugh. I see Hiccup run past my bedroom making me laugh even harder. The rest is leaving the room already.

When I hear him again I want to look up but I'm already in his arms. He's sobbing loudly and holding me as if I would disappear if he'd let go.

"You're alive oh thank the gods." He sobs. "I missed you so much, I thought you were gone and when it had been a month I lost hope an-" I cut him off by kissing him shortly. He sighs softly and relaxes. I pull away and look at him, tears streaming down his face. I cup his face in my hands and wipe them away.

"I'm okay." I say quietly and he smiles.

"I'm so glad." He whispers and kisses my cheek before hugging me tightly again.

"You're really back." He sighs happily and I smile and nod. He lets go and looks at me.

"So, did I miss something while I was gone?" I ask and he nods.

"We went to get the antidote." I gasp.

"Really?" He nods

"It was hard, because we saw dragons we've never seen before and they attacked so we almost got killed. Hehehe..." my eyes widen.

"But we're okay now!! Don't worry! Nobody got hurt, which was surprising." I giggle and nod.

"That's good."

"And we're going to look for Violet's brother. We're not sure when yet." I nod again.

"Darling, here's your soup." I hear Valka say, making me look up and smile. She's holding a bowl with soup in it and a cup of tea.

"Thank you, Valka." She smiles and gives me the soup, and puts the cup on the table next to the bed I'm sitting on.

"If you need anything, just call me okay?" I nod and she smiles again before walking out of the room.

I'm about to eat when I feel Hiccup's hand on top of mine. I frown and look up at him.

"Come on let me feed you, I bet you're still tired." I giggle and he blushes.

"It's alright, I'm not a baby, you know." I laugh and he looks down in embarrassment. I put my hand over his.

"It was sweet of you, though." I said causing him to smile. He suddenly gets up causing me to frown.

"I'll leave you alone so you can rest more, I'll be downstairs." I nod and he kisses my forehead before leaving the room and closing the door.
Whoooo I updated again. Sorry that it's a little later than usual, I was very busy the past few days. Tomorrow I'll be gone for the whole day as well, so I'll probably write on Monday, I'll be alone more soooo yeaaahh

And omg I've got 70 followers! THATS SO COOL GUYS. Y'all are amazing I love u all so much ^_^

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter!! Comment and/or vote if you did. See ya next time, byeee!!