8.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

"Y/N?" I look up and see Hiccup walking to me, making me smile a little.

"Hey Hiccup." I say and he smiles and hugs me.

"So uhm, I talked to Violet after everyone else left, and she said that she knew where Mary is from." My eyes widen slightly and I feel myself getting tense.

"And we can leave today, so we'll arrive the day after tomorrow." He says and I look at him and shake my head.

"Hiccup, we need to get the antidote. That's our number one priority right now." I say "we can look for her later." Hiccup frowns when I say this.

"But don't you want to know who your family is?" He asks.

"Of course I do! But, we need to look for the antidote right now. We want to know what happened." He nods.

"How about the two of us go to find Mary? I'll put Astrid in charge to find the antidote with the rest, they'll be alright." I sigh again. I don't want to bother him with this. I know that what's going on with Violet right now is really important. We need to find those ingredients.

"You don't have to-"

"Y/n, I know you really want to find out who your family is and what happened." I sigh and bite my lip. He's right.

"So we're going together, just you and I."

"You don't have to do this, Hiccup. I can go by myself, too, or we just fix this whole thing first and then look for my family." I say. I don't want to bother him, I know that what's going on is important.

"I want to, we're going together and stop protesting." He says sternly making me giggle.

"Bu-"

"Shh. No buts." He says and I sigh and pout.

"Are you sure they'll be alright?" I ask and he nods.

"Of course they will. Don't worry." He hugs me again and kisses the top of my head. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Thank you." I say softly while hugging him tighter.

"No need to thank me. I'll do anything to make you happy." He said making me look up at him and smile. He smiles as well and I put my hand on my cheek.

"OH MY GOOOSSH!!!" We both yell and jump back in surprise, and look at where the sound came from. Fishlegs is fanboying and looking all excited and behind him y/b/n and Astrid are doing the same.

I blush and slightly move away from Hiccup whose cheeks are red as well.

"W-what are you guys doing here?" He asks nervously.

"We uh...." y/b/n says and then goes silent.

"Well, we just wanted to check on you guys. I see that everything's going alright so let's leave the two alone guys!" Astrid says quickly and before anyone of us can say anything she pulls y/b/n and Fishlegs with her outside.

I'm still blushing and staring at the ground, when Hiccup finally speaks up.

"That was uh... awkward.." he mumbles and I nod.

"Yeah.." I chuckle nervously while playing with my fingers. Thanks guys, you all ruined the moment -_-

"This is random but, when is your birthday?" Hiccup suddenly asks me making me look up at him.

"October 8th." (A/n: that's my actual birthday lmao) he nods. Right now it's August, so there's a few months left until my birthday.

"Why?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Just wanted to know.." he says innocently while looking away.

"Don't do too much for it please. It's just my birthday." He sighs and pouts.

"Okay." He mumbles sadly making me sigh and shake my head.

"You're not going to listen are you?" He smirks and shakes his head.

"Nope." He chuckles making me glare at him.

"You're lucky I love you."

"I really am."

•••••••••••••••••••

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" I ask while looking at y/b/n who's getting on o/d/n. She smiles at me and nods.

"Of course! With o/d/n there's nothing to worry about!" She says while patting the top of o/d/n's head.

"Okay..." I mumble, still not quite sure if this is a good idea. Y/b/n haven't been separated often so I get worried sometimes in situations like this. I don't want to leave her alone because I'm scared something will happen to her and I wouldn't be able to protect her.

"She's right, y/n. Everything is fine, no need to worry!" Snotlout says and I sigh.

"Okay, if you guys really say so..."

"Astrid is in charge here. With her as leader everything will be perfect, don't worry!" Fishlegs says making me smile and nod.

"Y/n! We gotta go now." Hiccup says making me turn around to look at him. He's climbing on Toothless who's smiling adorably at me.

"Okay. See you guys next week!" I say as I walk towards d/n. They wave and say goodbye as Hiccup and Ileave. While we were flying high, i sighed happily and spread out my arms, closing my eyes.

What I didn't notice though, was that Hiccup was looking at me the whole time. I sigh again and open my eyes, looking at d/n and putting my hand on her head. I then look at Hiccup, and blush when I see he's looking at me already with a cute smile.

"So uhm, what are we gonna do when we see her?" I ask, trying to hide the fact that my cheeks are as red as tomatoes. Hiccup chuckles and then speaks up.

"I think it's best if we just introduce ourselves to her, and if she hears your name I'm sure she'll recognise you." He says and I nod, feeling a little nervous.

"You okay?" He asks gently and I shrug.

"I-I'm kinda scared." I admit and Hiccuo frowns.

"Why?" He asks and I shrug.

"I guess because I don't know who my family are, or what happened. I don't know what to expect." I say and let out a sigh.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Don't worry." He says and suddenly opens his arms wide and hugs himself. I giggle

"What are you doing?" I laugh and he looks at me.

"Well, I can't hug you from here so I'm sending you a hug." He says and I look at him confused

"Wha-" before I can even finish I burst out laughing and Hiccup looks at me offended.

"I'm trying to be a cute boyfriend and you laugh at me! Hmpf, I can feel the love." He mutters making me giggle and shake my head.

"You're an idiot." I chuckle and he smirks.

"But you love meeee." He says and I nod.

"Very much, I do."
Whoooo I updated again ^_^. So I'm still on holiday, and I'm going back on Sunday and then I can update more often! I love it here in Turkey but the weather here.... it's not like this everywhere but where I am right now it's not that hot but everyone is sweating during the whole day and uugghhh

Okay enough complaining, I'm going again! Hope you all liked the chapter, and if you did I'd love to see a vote/comment!!
Xxx Damla