4.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

"What?!" We all exclaim surprised. The healer sighs.

"I think someone stole it. I don't know who, but I swear it was here the last time I came here, which was a few hours ago." She says.

"Can't we make the antidote?" Violet asks.

"It's possible, but the ingredients are very hard to find." She says, making me feel a little nervous.

"Why is it so hard?" Astrid asks.

"You'll have to visit places no one has visited over the last 400 years. It's absolutely dangerous and there's a big chance you won't survive. There are creatures nobody has ever seen before."

"Could you give us a list with the ingredients and where to find them, in case we want to go?" Hiccup asks, making my eyes widen and look at him. The healer nods.

"Just wait here. I'll be right back." She says before walking away.

"Hiccup? Didn't you hear what she said? It's really dangerous!"' Fishlegs says.

"Maybe, but we've faced a lot of things. We can at least try. This is for Violet, and I'm sure we all want to know what exactly happened."

"You know that we can die there right?" Astrid says while crossing her arms.

"The healer said no one has visited those places in 400 years. We've improved over that time, let's just make sure we're armed and able to protect ourselves. We have our dragons." He says.

"I'll come with you guys." Heather says making Fishlegs smile. (I ship Heathlegs so freaking hard yaaaallll)

•••••••••••••••••••

We're flying back to Berk right now. We're going to rest and tomorrow we're leaving to get the first ingredient.

Something has been on my mind the whole time. I want to ask Violet about it but I want to ask it when we're alone, not when everybody is around.

"Hey, you okay?" I shake my head quickly and look up. Hiccup is looking at me a little worried.

"Huh?"

"You weren't hearing me." I blush and look down.

"O-oh uhm, sorry I was just thinking." I say while blushing.

"It's okay." He says while gently smiling at me making me do the same.

"What we're you saying?" I ask him.

"Oh right! I wanted to ask if you'd like to hang out with us at Berk before we go to sleep? We're just going to camp out a little in the woods to forget the stress." I nod and he smiles.

"Yeah! Sounds fun!" I say and he nods.

"Okay." After that there's a long silence. My mind goes back to what I was thinking of earlier and it gives me so many questions.

Mary l/n, Mary l/n, Mary l/n..

Who is she? Why does she live here? What did she do? Is she related to me? If we're related, why have I never met her? Does this mean I actually am from here? Is she a Viking? How did I end up in the other world?