1.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

I sigh tiredly and fall down on my bed, closing my eyes as soon as I feel the soft mattress.

"Today was... eventful.." I mumble to no one in particular. I open my eyes when I hear a sad growl and see Toothless standing in the doorway, his head low and his eyes looking at me sadly.

"Toothless? What's wrong boy?" He growls sadly again and walks to d/n, cuddling her while closing his eyes. I smile sadly and nod.

"I get it. You can stay here as long as you want. Night guys." I say before closing the curtains.

After the man left, Violet broke down in tears. She was so confused, and so were we. She told us that guy is her brother, Drago. Yup, his father named his son after him.

She didn't say much after that, since she was just so confused. So we offered her a place to stay at, because she didn't want to go back. She apologised plenty of times when she saw how kind the people of Berk were, and we kept saying it was no problem.

Someone did something to Violet, and I really want to know what that was.

•••••••••••••••••••

I jump up when I hear Toothless roaring loudly. I look around the room and see that y/n is gone as well. I jump out of my bed and run down the stairs, opening the door and running outside. I see Toothless jumping on something, and the gang watching with mouths wide open. I frown and look at them.

"Guys? What's wrong?" I ask while looking at them.

"You might want to see this.." y/b/n says as she turns my head around. My eyes widen and a choked sob leaves my mouth.

"Come on, don't I get a hug?" He says with a chuckle while opening his arms. I run up to him while the tears stream down my face, but I don't care. I wrap my arms around him and hide my face is in chest.

"H-Hiccup! You're alive!" I sob while hugging him even tighter. He squeezes me a little and I hear him sigh happily. He lets go of me and I put my hand on his cheek. He closes his eyes with a smile and leans his face into my has

"THE CHIEF IS BACK?!" Someone yells, making me let go of him and everyone come outside. Valka walks outside and as soon as her eyes land on Hiccup, she runs to him and holds him tightly, sobbing loudly.

"Hiccup! Oh my Thor you're alive! I-I thought I'd never see you again!"she cries. Hiccup smiles and closes his eyes, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I'm okay mom." He whispers.

"And that's how I survived." Hiccup says, ending his story.

So, long story short: Hiccup almost died, yes his eyes were closed, but he was breathing a tiny little bit. Then, a villager who had escaped from Violet's army saw Hiccup and she made sure Hiccup was safe. She made him good of what she could find. The Bewilderbeasts had made so many ice walls that they had no idea where they were, so they just stayed there until the ice was gone. When Hiccup realised he was still close to Berk, he tried to get there as fast as possible. The villager is being taken care of now, and Valka thanked her a thousand times.

After a while Violet comes walking towards us, and as soon as she sees Hiccup her eyes fill with fear. Hiccup notices her and his eyes widen. He stands up quickly and I hold his arm immediately, making sure he stays here.

"What is she doing here?" He asks, almost yelling. I squeeze his arm a little and he calms down a bit.

"Hiccup, it's not what you think. We don't know how, but she remembers everything differently. She thought we killed Drago because he was innocent, it seems like the memories of Drago's cruelty are gone." He sighs and sits down again, closing his eyes.

"S-sorry. I just, so much happened and-"

"I get it." I say softly and he smiles.

"U-uhm chief?" Violet asks softly while playing with her fingers nervously. Suddenly, that strong angry warrior is gone. Her scary eyes are now soft, and sad. She seems scared and confused, and vulnerable.

"You can just call me Hiccup." Hiccup says with a small smile. Violet sighs and takes a deep breath.

"I, I'm Violet, a-and I want to apologise for my behaviour. I-I didn't know the people of your village were so kind, and I was blinded by my anger about my father's death. I'm really sorry." She says quietly.

"It's okay, Violet." She smiles

"R-really?" Hiccup nods.

"Clearly something happened that made you like this, and we're going to figure out who, how and why this person did what they did." She nods.

"I think I know whose idea this was, but why I'm not sure because I don't know what I thought of my father before... this.." she says. I nod, already understanding who she means.

"Who?" Hiccup asks.

"M-my brother, Drago Bludvist junior." She says. Hiccup's eyes widen and then I notice he seems really tired.

"How about we talk about this tomorrow? Today was a long day and we're all tired, we can talk about this better when we have enough rest." Everyone agrees and Hiccup stands up, almost falling down. I hold him quickly and he smiles at me.

"Thank you." He says softly and I smile back.

"You're welcome." I say and kiss his cheek. He smiles and we walk to his house. Valka is already asleep, the poor woman was exhausted. She was heartbroken when she heard Hiccup had died, and she barely left the house today. I help Hiccup up the stairs and help him sit down carefully. Toothless walks behind us and lays down on the ground, closing his eyes.

I put the covers over Hiccup, kiss his cheek again and almost leave when I feel his hand hold my wrist gently.

"C-can you stay with me please?" He asks and I nod while smiling. He shifts a little and I lay down next to him. He wraps his arms around me and I shiver a little when I feel the cold metal of his prosthesis.

"Sorry.. I can uh.. take it off if you feel more comfortable with that?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No no it's fine don't worry." I say softly and he looks at me with a smile.

"Did you get your present?" He asks and I smile and nod.

"It's wonderful, thank you so much." His smile gets bigger and he squeezes my hand.

"I-I really thought I had lost you.." I say softly while tears fill my eyes. He frowns and puts his hand on his cheek.

"I made a promise. And I don't break promises easily." He says. There's a long silence. We just look at each other for a while. He's softly rubbing my cheek with his thumb and I close my eyes, enjoying his touch (NO NOT IN A DIRTY WAY YOU PERVERTS)

I open my eyes again and yelp when his face is really close to mine. He chuckles and before I can say anything he presses his soft lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss him back softly, and when he pulls away a small smile is on his face.

"Gods you're so perfect." He mumbles and I blush.

"U-uhm lets go to sleep. It's late." I say quickly. Hiccup chuckles and pulls me closer to him. I lean my head on his chest and his arms are around my waist. My hands are around his waist and he presses a soft kiss on my head before whispering a soft "good night."

"Good night Hiccup. I love you."

"I love you most." I smile and squeeze him a little before falling asleep.

WHOOOO SO THE SEQUEL IS UP ^_^ HICCUP IS ALIVE WHOOOPPP

I hope you guys will enjoy this book, it's my second book already and I haven't even been on Wattpad for 2 months! Not that I'm complaining, I love writing ^_^

If you liked this chapter, make sure to leave a comment and/or vote. That would be really appreciated!
Xxx Damla