Epilogue

*4 years later*

"Brother... Will you train me after you come back from your mission?" Aiko asked her brother while running towards him in the hallway. Daisuke was just taking his ninja boots and adjusting his pouch. She looked up at him with her big green eyes, full of admiration. She loved to spend time with her big brother but he was always busy considering that at the age of only 8, he already was a genius. Just like his father in his childhood.

"I am sorry, but I really don't have time." he explained seriously. The little girl pouted. "Besides, aren't you too young to play with kunais?"

"It's not playing! It's training." she argued in her innocent voice. "Kaa-san said that you were training at my age."

He sighed.

Itachi came into the hallway with his arms crossed to his chest. "Well, isn't this familiar?" he chuckled. He caressed Daisuke's hair while looking into his eyes. "Promise your sister that you will train her when you come back."

"But-"

"Daisuke!" he warned in his stern voice. "I did the same mistake once. Don't be like me." he moved his eyes to the ground.

"Alright, I'll train her when I will be back." he said, defeated.

Itachi ruffled his hair "That's my son!"

Aiko chuckled.

"See you soon!" Daisuke waved and exited the house. Itachi picked up his daughter.

Sakura came into the hallway, smiling at them both. "Good morning."

"How are you feeling? Any morning sickness?" Itachi placed a hand on her belly. She shook her head, grinning.

"Not today."

"Dad?"

"Hm?"

"Why is my little brother or sister making mom feel sick? They don't love her?" the little girl asked worried. The couple giggled.

"Yes, they do. But this is how they let mom know that they are still there." he tried to come with an easy explanation. Aiko grinned and put a hand on her mother's belly.

"I can't wait to meet them."

Itachi looked at Sakura and gave her a small peck on the lips. "Me either."

The end.

__________________________________

Some chapters of this book were really rushed and poorly written and I'll probably edit them someday, but I want to know your opinion on this book.

I also want to thank you for your support. This was the first Naruto fanfic that I started writting.

Check the other stories if you haven't yet, they will be better considering that I got used to writting.

Bye!