Chapter 20 - Recovering

It's been three days and Sakura was making progresses with Itachi's therapy to get over the trauma. Daisuke was always by his side as well and chose to take some free days from the Academy. Mostly, he liked to watch his father interacting with his mother, it was refreshing. Unlike the other times, he now did everything that his mother asked him to without objections. He wanted to make his father happy and he wanted him to recover fast so they could spend time together.

"Alright, Itachi. So how do you feel in your third day?" the pinkette asked professionally. She even wore a medical white robe. She noted down everything that her liver said.

"I'm better. Arigato."

"Did you have any nightmares last night?" he shook his head. Sakura wore a huge grin.

"Great. One more problem solved. But now can you tell me what those nightmares were about?" she asked patiently. Itachi moved his gaze from the pinkette to his son.

"That... I died again. And the worst fear was leaving you two alone again." he closed his eyes for some seconds, trying to push those horrible images in the back of his head.

"You won't." she put a hand on top of his, looking him into his, now opened, eyes. He smiled gently.

His gaze moved again to his son and stood up on his bum, still sitting on the living room's couch.

"Thank you, Daisuke for being here for me. But I am better now. You should go to school now." he smiled at his son, caressing his hair. Daisuke blushed at his father's gesture. Sakura giggled. She loved these family moments.

Their son nodded.

"Can we spend time together after I come back, papa?" he asked full of hope. Oh, how much Itachi loved to hear the word "papa" coming from him.

"Sure. I will take you to the park."

Daisuke jumped in his father's arms, hugging him tight and burring his face in his shoulder. He then pulled apart and kissed his father's cheek. The gentle, yet long forgotten gesture took him aback.

"Bye mama." Daisuke waved, getting out of the house and slamming the door shut.

Sakura pouted. "He didn't kiss me too. You are taking all the attention." she tried to look affected. Itachi giggled. He pulled her by her hand in front of him in between his legs. He put both of his hands on the back of her tighs while looking up into her mesmerizing forest eyes. She felt the heat raising in her cheeks. His gaze was as intense as she remembered.

His fingertips travelled on the sensitive skin of her legs, leaving goosebumps behind. She trembled sightly.

He pulled her down, forcing her body to sit on his lap. Her face became red as a tomato, her hands covering it in embarassement.

"Kyaa."

His smirk grew wider. His lips found their way to her collarbones, kissing the soft skin. He missed her so much, her touch, her scent, her taste. Everything. He found it funny how she could be very professional, and the next second, very embarassed. It was like there were two different people inside her head.

He kissed her soft lips which had the texture like petals and tasted like cherry blossoms. Her hands brought his head closer by his hair, deepening the kiss. His wet tongue slipped inside her mouth, exploring every corner of it.

His hands struggled to make the robe fall off her shoulders, leaving her only in her red short dress. Her hands cupped his cheeks. She felt something hard pressing on her inner tigh and pulled back panicked.

"I-I'm so embarassed. Shanarooo!" she burried her face in his shoulder. "Why am I like this?"

He caressed her soft pink hair, whispering into her ear. "It's alright. We don't have to."

She looked into his eyes. "Yes we do... But I'm so embarassed, I don't even know what to do. I'm so childish." she looked at him with her red face. He chuckled. His fingers tucked a strand of pink hair behind her ear.

"Well, the innocence is one of the many things that I like about you. I wouldn't change that." she smiled.

"Let me do it then." he whispered into her ear.

With one hand he pulled her forehead on his, looking into her eyes, falling into her spell. He missed to see those pretty eyes rolling to the back of her head. With the other hand, he unzipped his pants and freed his manhood. His lips caught hers in a gentle and romantic kiss.

He pulled her panties to the side and with both hands on her hips, lowered her down on him. They both moaned. She held his shoulders for support, throwing her head back.

"Ahh, Itachi!"

He guided her moves slowly like it was the first time. She bit her lip in pleasure.

Her eyes snapped open when she heard the front door being slammed shut.

"Mama, I forgot my pouch." Daisuke came running from the hallway and stopped at the door, looking in his mother's eyes. They were lucky that the couch's back was facing the door, otherwise...

She cleared her throat, trying to seem calm but something kept "stabbing" her slowly. Itachi chuckled.

"It's on your desk, honey. Be more careful next time."

Daisuke ran upstairs and Itachi started laughing franatically for the first time. She tried to look upset but she couldn't stop her giggles.

"Oh now I get it. This is why you wanted him to go to school today."

He burried his face between her clothed boobs, still chuckling.

"Guilty."

Daisuke came back down, running.

"Mama, are you alright? Your face is sweaty and red." the kid observed, frowning.

"Y-yes, honey. I'm just tired." she stuttered, making Itachi laugh. He started rubbing her clit with his thumb, making her face turn even more red. She bit her lip to stop a moan.

"Very tired." her lover commented.

"But you look sick." her son insisted.

"Don't worry, papa will take care of me." she smiled awkwardly earning another chuckle from Itachi.

"Oh, sure I will..." he answered in his perverted voice. She hit him lightly in the shoulder.

"Alright. I'm off." Daisuke waved and ran outside.

Sakura narrowed her eyes at her lover.

"You did that on purpose. What if he caught us? He is a smart kid, you know."

Itachi bit her nose. "Relax."

He turned them around. Now Sakura was laying on her back with her legs spreaded and Itachi in between them.

"Now, I said I will take care of mama, didn't I?" he started moving faster inside her, making her moan. He gripped tight the flesh of her tighs, keeping them apart.

"F-fuck, Sakura..."

Her body started to tremble from the pleasure.

"Itachiiii!"

He released himself inside her and collapsed on her body, breathing heavily. She caressed his long black hair smiling.

"I love you!" me mumbled half asleep. Her smile grew wider.

"I love you too."

She waited for so long to hear again those precious words. It was like water in a dessert. She hoped that she will be able to hear them more often now that he was here, forever.