Chapter 12 - Family Reunion

*3 weeks later*

Sakura was running through the thick forest, jumping from branch to branch. In the past three weeks she was called in Suna to deal with some business that only she could solve. The Kazekage, Gaara, was poisoned with an unique poison and nobody could find an antidote. Kankuro remembered the time when the pinkette healed him from that poison, when she made an antidote in less than half a day. This time it was no different. Their doctors tried to find a cure but failed miserably. That's when they called Sakura. Sure, there was Tsunade who was also a splendid shinobi, but she had to deal with Hokage business and couldn't leave the village.

Just like the last time, Sakura created an antidote in some hours which saved the Kazekage's life. The Suna citizens thanked her and told her that they will have to give her something in return. Still, the thing that tormented her was something shocking that she experienced right before she left the village. She frowned at the memory.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay a little longer? Our people work very hard to think of the perfect gift to repay you." the Kazekage told her smiling gently at his savior.

"I am fine, Gaara-sama. I have to go back to Daisuke. He's probably worried." she chuckled.

"Ah, yes. How is the little Uchiha?" Gaara asked interested.

"He's training with Sasuke since he just activated his Sharingan. It drains him of chakra. Looks lije I have to teach him the chakra control." the pinkette sighed, thinking about her stubborn son. Gaara chuckled.

"Temari said that she will join your village soon. Said she wants to see a friend." Gaara tried not to laugh. He knew exactly that his sister and Shikamaru weren't just friends. Sakura scratched her head awkwardly.

"Well, haha. That friend can't wait to see her either. Hope you will come to visit too."

Gaara nodded. "I will. I wouldn't miss the chance to meet the little Daisuke." he told her truthfully.

"Alright, then I'm off." she turned around, but right when she was about to exit the gates, a wooden coffin raised from the ground. Her eyes widened in fear and panick. It ooened with a loud bang and inside was... Sasori. Her lower lip started to tremble.

"H-how?"

He took two steps forward towards her, making her take two steps back and bump into Gaara who narrowed his eyes at the enemy.

"I know about this jutsu... It's Edo Tensei. One of Orochimaru's jutsus." he told the pinkette.

"Edo... Tensei..." she frowned.

"It has the ability of reviving anyone, bu this time, making them immortal and acting without their consent. However, the one who controls them, can control whenever he wants to turn their emotions on or off in order to fool their loved ones. They can be defeated by sealing them."

"How do you know so much?" Sakura whispered panicked.

"Tsunade studied this forbidden jutsu. We use to share these type of informations at the summit." he confessed.

"Sakura. I will hold him. You go and bring a sealing team. Tell Kankuro to help you."

"Sakura..." her head snapped towards the red headed Akatsuki. "Long time, no see." he smirked.

She remembered how she defeated him. She gulped.

"Last time you killed me. Now I'll make sure to kill you." he started running towards her but Gaara jumped in front of her.

"Go, now!" he shouted.

She ran as fast as she could to get Kankuro and the sealing team.

She stopped on a branch reflecting upon the shocking event. How could something so powerful even exist? Did Sasuke know about it? About Orochimaru's jutsus? She had to ask him. She tried to calm down. This was something that she had to tell Tsunade as soon as possible. Sure, the Kages were well sealed and whoever was doing this, couldn't get to them, but there were still so many strong people burried in Konoha. She remembered Asuma-sensei and her face softened. She had to stop this or else Ino, Shikamaru and Choji may have an unpleasant visit even though it would be from someone they cared about.

She started running again until she spotted two familiar figures in the middle of a meadow. She hid behind the leaves.

"Alright, good. Now focus your chakra into the Sharingan and by using it, throw those shurikens in that target." Sasuke explained to Daisuke pointing to a certain target that she couldn't see.

Her son closed his eyes and focused. When he ooened them, his eyes were red with two tomoes and his look determined. He jumped into the air and threw the shurikens, hitting the targets right in the middle.

"See, uncle?" he asked excited.

"Hn." Sasuke smiled satisfied.

Sakura jumped from the tree, clapping.

"Wow, Daisuke. You are brilliant." she complimented her son, making him blush and look at the ground.

"Thank's, mama."

She bent down and caressed his hair, smiling at him.

"We should celebrate this. Tell me, what do you want as a reward?"

"Umm..." he scratched his head embarassed. He lifted his eyes, looking straight into his mother's emerald orbs. "I want a brother or a sister." his eyes shifted to Sasuke who just sighed. Sakura blushed embarassed. She looked at the avenger who was already looking at her.

"Sounds like a plan?" he joked, raising an eyebrow while smirking.

"We'll see about that." she chuckled.

She stood uo, stretching her back.

"Alright, let's go home and-" her sentence was cut by a wooden coffin that raised from the earth. No, no, not again. Not here. Her body started to tremble uncontrollably, pulling Daisuke to her from instinct.

The coffin opened, making her eyes widen so much that she thought they will pop out.

"I-impossible..." she whispered.

***

A dark chuckle echoed through the dark cave.

"It's family reunion time!"

_________________________________

What do you guys think it will happen?