Chapter 7 - You remind me of him

Sakura saluted the two ANBUs guarding their front door as she tried not to fall while holding two paper bags full of groceries. It's been one month and Sasuke still wasn't allowed to leave the house but the good part is that they became friends once again. He was even more talkative around her, opening up and telling her all his regrets and all his guilt. She kinda felt sorry for him, it wasn't his fault that her lover died after all, he choose to misguide his little brother, thinking that he deserved death. They got closer with each passing day and he even was worried about her pregnancy. He offered to support her considering that she was carring his nephew or niece, his brother's legacy. One day, he hurried after her when she had morning sickness and held her hair. A small gesture but Sasuke wasn't the type to do such things.

One of the two ANBUs opened the door for her.

"Ah, arigato!" she said cheerfully. He just nodded.

"Sasuke, I'm home!" she shouted as soon as the door was slammed shut. There was no answer.

"Hm, maybe he's asleep." she murmured.

She placed the bags on the counter starting to take them out when she felt a presence behind her. She turned around on her heels ready to punch the intrunder but there he was. Sasuke was standing in front of her wearing only a loose white towel around his waist, his chest and abdomen standing in all their glory, reflecting the small droplets of water. His black locks were wet as well. He just got out of the shower.

Sakura placed a hand on her heart exhaling.

"You scared me. Don't sneak like that ever again."

He eyed her from head to toes silently. Kami, he started to look so much like his brother. He trained in the backyard restlessly, two small lines appearing under his eyes and his hair started to grow. It already covered his left eye and his duckbutt wasn't so proeminent anymore. She gulped.

"P-put a shirt on." she tried to keep her voice normal but the truth is, he intimidates her.

He took small steps towards her, not saying a word. She backed up, her butt hitting the counter's edge.

"Kyaaa." her face became red like a tomato. She was once again like a fangirl.

His chest was now pressed to hers, his eyes watching her reaction closely and searching for a hint of hesitation but he found none. Only shyness. She covered her red face with both of her hands. Sasuke put a hand on her hip.

"Sa-ku-ra..." the sexual tension could be felt into the air from miles.

He got closer to her ear, his breath sending goosebumps on her skin. He kissed her behind her ear, earning a moan of pleasure from her. A smirk formed on his lips and she felt it.

He put both of his hands behind her tighs, forcing her to wrap her legs around him. With one hand, he moved the groceries away and laid her on the counter, spreading her legs. She wore a short red dress with thin straps.

Damn, he never had a woman before and his hormones were driving him crazy. Sure, there was Karin but no way in hell he would sleep with her. He inhaled the scent of her neck.

Two of his fingers pulled to the side her panties. She was already dipping wet. He smirked. Without a warning, he started pumping one finger inside her, feeling his manhood hardening. Her nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders as she threw her head back in pleasure. Kami, it was so long since she felt this. She moaned loudly making him add one more finger. His peace became faster.

"Nghh." she tried to hide her moans by biting her tongue. She felt like it was forbidden to enjoy this and she felt like she betrayed Itachi but she couldn't stop...

He pulled the straps of her dress down, revealing her sightly bigger breasts. The pregnancy did her good, he thought. It made her look even more feminine.

His lips found the pink nipple and he started sucking and teasing. He bite the flesh of her breast leaving a purple mark. His eyes looked pleased. His other hand massaged the other breast.

She couldn't hold it, she let the moans slip through her lips.

He took his fingers out of her and sucked them while looking into her eyes which made her blush even harder.

His towel fell on the floor revealing his huge and hard manhood. He and Itachi were similar in more ways that they knew.

He put the tip on ther pink petals rubbing and teasing her.

"Just do it already!" she breathed earning a smirk from him.

"Do what?" he teased. She groaned.

"Just fuck me already."

His smirk became even wider.

"As you wish."

He slammed into her forcefully and both moaned in unison, throwing their heads back. His hands held her tighs wide open so he could go as deep as he could inside her. The sound of skin slapping could be heard along with their loud moans.

"Fuck, Sakura. You're so tight!" he breathed through grunts.

"Ahh, Sasuke. Faster."

He started moving faster and harder making her scream, not caring if the two ANBUs would hear them.

She hooked her legs around him.

His lips caught hers in a hungry kiss. He sucked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she offered. Their tongues where caught in a lustful war, their saliva mixing.

Her legs started to shake franatically and her toes curled.

"Ahh, Sasukeee!" she screamed.

"Sakura, I'm..."

He didn't get to finish his sentence cause he felt himself thrown off the edge. A warm liquid was released into her womb, making her come too.

They both tried to calm their breaths.

"This was..." she started but couldn't finish as a smile crept in her face. Sasuke was resting his head on her left boob, smirking.

"Hn."

______________________________

I envy Sakura for taking both Uchiha brothers virginity, damn.