Chapter 10

David's POV (yaaaaaaay)
For the past couple of hours everyone has been gone. I was on the couch on my phone when Alex came out of his room. "David I'm going to take Bailee to the vet for her check up and then I'm going to hang with Dom. I'll be back in a couple of hours" he says grabbing his keys and placing Bailee in her cage. "All right, see ya" I said. 20 minutes goes by and there's a couple of knocks on the door. I got off the couch and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Amara crying. "Amara?, what happened?" I said. "Is Alex home?" She asked with more tears coming down her face. "N-no he went with Dom, come here" I said holding my arms out. She walked forward and hugged me into a bear hug. We stood there for about 15 minutes, with Amara in my arms. "I'm good now" she finally spoke. "You sure?" I said. "Yes, thank you" she said. "No problem" I said with a smile. I mean Amara is really nice and pretty. I don't know why I hated her before. "Are you doing anything tomorrow?" She questioned me. "Nope, why" I said shooting a question back at her. "Meet me at my house" she said. "Ok..." I said. I was very curious on why she would u want to come over. "Do you know when Alex is going to come home?" She asked me looking kinda sad. "No but if u want I can call him and say to come home because it's an emergency" I say. "That would be amazing, thank you".

Amara's POV
"Do you know when Alex is going to coming home?" I asked David kinda sad because I don't have him right now. "No but if u want I can call him and say to come home because it's an emergency" he said. "That would be amazing, thank you" I say. I instantly feel better knowing he might come home. David walked to the couch and grabbed his phone. He quickly looked for Alex's number and called it. The only reason I asked David to call is because  I left my phone in my car and I don't feel like getting it because I might get texts from my sister and Corinna. "Hey Alex I need you to come home now it's an emergency" I look up and see David on the phone. "Just come home now" he demands and hangs up. "What did he say?" I asked. "He said he's leaving the vet and coming back here instead of Dom's" David said. I let out a breath of relief.
15 minutes go by and I hear the front door knob move. I stand on my feet and the door swigs open. "What's the emergency?" H asks looking at David. Then he looks at me. "Amara?" I don't say anything and run to him and hug him. Before I release I'm crying. He rapped his arms around my waist. "Wanna go to my room and talk about it?" He asks me. I nod my head in response. Alex grabbed my hand and stated guiding me his room when I stoped and looked back. "Thank you David" I say then keep walking. We go in Alex's room and I sit on his bed. "Ok what happened?" He asks me while sitting next to me. "I was in Kalynn's apartment with all the girls with David's mom planing last minute details for the funeral tomorrow when i got a call" I take a deep breath, then continue. "Corinna called me to met me down stairs and I met her and...my sister was there" a hot tear slid down my face and I look down. Alex lifts my face up and wipes the tear off my cheek with his thumb. "If you don't want to continue it's ok" he said pecking a kiss on my lips. "Thank you, can we cuddled?" I asked with a smile. "How can I say no to that adorable smile" her says.

The next day
Wednesday aka The Funeral Day
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I turned off the button and got up. I looked up at my dressed hanging on the back of my closet door. I texted in the group-chat me and the girls made.
Amara🍍☀️: hey is everyone up?
Liza👧🏽🍌: yep
Gabbie🍆🔥: makeup at my apartment
Carly💞🍆: ok and who is doing hair?
Erin🔥🌮: I'm bad at hair🤷🏼‍♀️
Amara🍍☀️: i can do it😁
Kristen✨😛: yaaaaay
Kylie🌵🌙: I can help, I'm kinda good at it
Corinna🍆💦: can someone pick me up😊
Liza👧🏽🍌: me and Kylie will come pick u up
Corinna🍆💦: ok see ya guys in a little bit
Everyone: ok

End of texting
I got out of bed and grabbed my stuff. Like my dress, shoes, hair brushes etc. I locked my apartment door and headed to Gabbie's apartment.
Hours later
After 2 and 1/2 hours of hair and makeup we all where finally ready.