Chapter 8

Alex's POV
Amara walk out of the bathroom with her outfit on."What do you think?" She asked me. "You look smoken" I replied with a grin as I got up and walked her way. "Do you have to go?" I whispered to her hoping she could stay longer. "Yes" she answered. I gently placed my hand on her waist and pulled her in. Now me and Amara where body on body. I was about to lean in a give her a kiss but then two knocks appeared on her front door. "Shit Kalynn is here" she told me. "Be right there!" Amara yelled too let Kalynn know she is on her way to the door. "I have to go but there's a spare key in my night stand, it's yours now" she quickly said. Before she left she said bye and gave me quick kiss. I waited a minute or two until I didn't here anymore voices. I quietly opened the door and pecked my head out. The place was empty. I grabbed my shirt, keys, phone,etc. I was just about to walk out of Amara's bedroom when I remembered the spare key. I walked back into her room and went in her bedside. As soon as I opened it the key was where she said it was. I grabbed the key, walked out of Amara's apartment and locked it.

Liza's POV
"David I'm leaving!" I yelled before heading out the door. "Ok bye" he yelled back. That's it just a bye. Usually he says 'love you' after the bye. Ugh I can't wait until his mom comes to town. Oh wait that tomorrow. As I was about to walk out of the elevator my phone buzzes.
Bold= Gabbie Italic= Liza
"Hey I'm out fount, me and Amara are taking our cars. She going to meet us at the beach with Kalynn and Corinna😊"

"Ok"

I walked out side and got into Gabbie's car. "You ok?" She asked me. "Kinda, David hasn't told me anything about his dad" I told her with a frown on my face. Dose he seriously not going to tell me?

The girls outfits/bathing suits

At the beachCorinna's POV (yaaaay)"Oooo hot guys coming our way" I said to the girls

At the beach
Corinna's POV (yaaaay)
"Oooo hot guys coming our way" I said to the girls. "You go ahead and get them" Kristen said. "No ones coming with?" I asked. "Nope" they all yelled. I got up and walked towards the two hot guys. "Hey" I greeted them. "Hey" the brown haired one said. "She all yours I'm taken dude" the other guy with brown hair blond streaks said. "I'm Anderson" he said with a flashing smile. "In Corinna" I said in a flirty tone. "Sorry about him he just got into a relationship that he doesn't want to fuck up" Anderson says with a chuckle. "I'm Liam, aka off limits" Liam says as he gives his hand out for me to sh ake it. After we talked we went to the water while Liam met up with his girlfriend. "Hey babe" the brown hair girl said that looks to be like 23-24.

After the beach
Amara's POV
I was driving with Kalynn as we where talking about our love life. "So are you two a thing?!" Kalynn asked me. "Umm yes" I said and stared blushing. "OH MY GODD" Kalynn yelled in my car. "Enough about me, do you like or dating anyone?" I asked her. Now she's calm and quit. "THERE IS SOMEONE!" I yelled. "Ok, ok yes I do like someone but he will never like me back" she says with a sad tone. "Well you never know" I told her truthfully. "Um my  mom is coming in tomorrow, right?" She asked changing the subject. "Yeah, oh and I forgot to tell you but Liza wanted to know if you are still going with her to go pick up your mom at the airport with her?" I asked. "Um sure I'll text Liza after" she said. "Hey don't be down just because the guy you like-" I was cut off. "Heath, the guy I like is heath" she said. I parked in the garage. "Heath?" I asked suppressed. "Yes" she said.