Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, Amara is Alex" I insistently shoot up. "Oh hey Alex, I didn't know you already had my number" I say kinda nervous. "Yeah Liza texted me it after the party" he says. "Um I was wounding if you wanted to walk around the city today since you just movies to LA" he says with a smile in is voice. "Yeah I would love that" I say with a huge grin on my face. "Ok cool I'll pick you up in about an hour?" He asked. "Perfect, I'll see you then" I said excited. "Ok bye" "bye".After I hung up I checked to see what time it was. '12:00'. Better start getting ready now. I got out of bed, I put on music like always and jumped in the shower. After my shower I got dressed, did my simple every day makeup and my hair. (All above^)

A couple hours later
"So tell me about you self" Alex asked. Me as he takes a sip of his drink. "Well, what do you want to know? My background information? My favorite movie? My favorite show?" I say with a smile. "Your background info" he said. "Ok well umm, I grew up in San Diego, California my hole life, but I moved here to Los Angles to get a fresh start" I say very calm. "What about your family?" He asks with a questionable look. "My mom died when I was 12 from cancer, my older sister lives in Canada and my dad...my dad still lives in San Diego" I say as my eyes are being coved with a sheer cote of water. "I'm sorry, if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to" he says. "No, no it's ok" I say. "Ok your turn" I say with a devilish grin. "Well I was born and raised in Minnesota, I movies out here in 2012" he says proudly. "Did you go to College?" He asked. "Um actually I'm in college right now, next year is going to be my last" I said happily. "Oh cool what are you studying for?" He asked. "Filmmaking" I say nervously. "What about you?" I asked. "I studded filmmaking, and now I make a living on YouTube" said with a wide smile. Don't mind me as I just melt in my seat. "Oh really" I said slightly laughing.

At the beach
"No way Killer frost is so much better" he says laughing. "No, no Caitlyn Snow is better" I said as I splash water on him. "Oh you'll going to regret that" as he picked me up and dips my back into the water. "Ahhh" I screamed. He let me down as we starred into each other's eyes. "Come on it starting to set, lets go to my place you can see the sunset perfectly" he said in a whisper only I can hear. "Deal" I say. Alex grabbed my hand and we ran to the car.
Once we got to Alex's apartment we went to the roof and it was the perfect timing. "We made it just in time" I said.
After we watched the sunset we decided to watch a movie. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked. "How about we say what movie we want to watch on 3?" I said. "Ok 1," "2" Alex said. "3 The Notebook" we say at the same time. "Are you serious I would have never though you would like it?" I asked. "It's one of my fav movies" he said with a smirk.
After the movie ended me and Alex just sat and talked about it. "Wait what other movies do you like" he asked me. "Umm you might not of heard of it, Holes?" Alex gets up a face palms on the couch. "My favorite movie" he says. Alex sits next to me as we both go on our phones. I am totally posting this. I thought to my self as I went though my camera roll.

@Amara_ Marie: Spent the day with this crazy dude ;) @ernst As soon as I posted the photo Alex's and my phone both go off

As soon as I posted the photo Alex's and my phone both go off. I went on Alex's Instagram account to see this.

@ernst: Spent the day with this crazy gurl ;) @Amara_MarieWe both look at each other a start busting out of laughter

We both look at each other a start busting out of laughter. "Let's see what Alex is doin-" I look up to see David with his camera out filming. "Oooo what are these crazy's doing?" Jason says with an raised eye. "Nothing we just finished watching a movie" I said. I check my phone to see what time it was, it read '10:45'. "I should probably get going but I'll text you after Alex" I said getting up towards the door. "Oh and thanks Alex" I said then headed out the door.