Chapter 18

David's POV
Me and Alex run into the hospital. "Hello can we see Amara Marie" I spit out as fast as I possibly could. "I'm sorry but she can't have any visitors due to her medical condition" a ringing anger grew in me. I looked at Alex. He was sitting in a chair, silently crying. Quiet as a mouse. I step outside and made a call. A couple rings pass by, but shortly he answers. "Hey David what's up?" "It's Amara, she got into a serious car accident from medical issues that they won't tell us yet" "oh my god, I'll be right there" "ok, bye Matt." I walk back in and sit next to Alex, but also keeping my distance.

Alex's POV
This was all my fault. I'm the reason she's in the hospital. Why am I even here? She probably doesn't even want me here? She probably hates me. Foot steps come closer to me and sit next me. It's probably David. I don't bother looking up, as my vision is blurry from crying like a fucking idiot.

A little while later David jumps up from his set and greats Matt. I just give and quick smirk and pull out my phone.

David's POV
I stare off into the distance for what seems like forever. A tall guy walked in with short dirty blond hair, nervous blue grayish eyes and perked lips. It took a couple of seconds but then realized that it was Matt. Matt moved into Amara's because they where both businesses partners. Amara would film and Matt would edit, after a couple of months they became close friends. I got up from my chair and walked to Matt. We both unbraced into a hug. "Visiter's for Amara Marie?" A nurse called out. Me and Matt walked over to the nurse, Alex shot up from his seat. To be honest I forgot he was here. "What are your guy relationship towards Mrs. Marie?" We all look at each other. "I'm her roommate" says Matt. "I'm her friend" Alex says looking down, with an expression I'm unable to read. "I'm her boyfriend" my words spit out with out any temptation. The nurse writes on the paper attached to the clipboard. As I'm looking down at the paper I can feel two pair of burning confused eyes starring at me. "Okay thank you, due to the rules, only intimidate or related family are only allowed to see Mrs Marie in this type of condition. But later on as her condition gets better non family or intimidate will be allowed to visit, we just need to have a signed signature approving the agreement." I sign the papers. I walk into Amara's room. I look at her fragile little body laying down on the hospital bed, cuts and bruises on her face, arms etc and with thoughts running through my head a tear slides and falls down my cheek. I pull up a chair next to her and take ahold of her hand. My eyes move from our hands up to her closed eyes. My heart sinks, I just want to scoop her up into my arms and kiss her. I instantly miss her voice, her eyes, her laugh and everything.

Minutes later the doctor comes. "Hello Mr Dobrik, I'm Doctor Dean" I try my hardest to try and keep my tears under control and pay attention. "The cause of the crash was she was having a  panic and anxiety attack, which caused her to have a seizure. Her body shut down and that's when she pasted out" I let out a big breath that I didn't know I wad holding when the doctor was talking. "So, when is she going to wake up?!" My voice shook as I spoke. "Two to three days, but there is a possibility that she might have memory loss or physical therapy." At this point I'm loosing my shit 10x more then before. Thoughts ran though my mind like a never ending loop, what if she doesn't remember me? What if she doesn't remember Matt? What if she doesn't remember Alex? Wait I could give two shits if she remember Alex but, all of us is a whole different story.

Hours later it was around 12:35 at night, I kissed Amara in the forehead and whispered to her "I'll be back princess, plz remember me" a simple single tear streamed down my face. With no hesitation I wipe it and grab my belongings and head out. I walk out into the waiting room and see that Matt and Alex had left. As soon as I step foot into my house I check to see if Alex was home, he wasn't. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. "AHHHHHH!" I scream at the top of my lungs. As I stand in my bathroom with tears staining and streaming down my face, as I scream as loud and long as I can. My legs become weak. She has to remember me...I love her.