Chapter 7

Still Alex's POV
I woke up to a sleeping Amara face to face with me. Damn she is so beautiful. Not even a second goes by and I see her flutter her gorgeous brown eyes open. "Good morning" I whispered so soft only she could here my words. "Good morn-" she said. "Don't tell me we had sex?" She said now with her hand covering her face in embarrassment. "Sadly no" I said with a sigh. WAIT, OH FUCK I JUST SAID THAT OUT LOUD I THOUGHT I SAID THAT IN MY HEAD.OH FUCK! I look up at Amara and she has a bright shade of pink splashed on her face. "Amara?" I asked her. "Yes" she said making eye contact with her. "I-I like you".

Amara's POV
I woke up to Alex looking at me. We met eyes. Damn there we so sparkly. "Good morning" he spoke out. "Good morn-" I stated to say but then I looked down. Alex was shirtless. Alex is shirt less, he's in my apartment and he's in my bed. OH FUCK! "Don't tell me we had sex?" I said covering my face embarrassed. "Sadly no" Alex said. Wait, what am I hearing that right? A big wif of butterfly's appeared in my stomach. With out noticing I stated blushing. "Amara" Alex whispered my name. "Yes" I asked. I looked up and met his big eyes. "I-I like you". At this very moment. I was speechless. I sat up and stared at my feet. "Amara?!" Alex said worried. "I knew you didn't like me back, how could I have been so-" he was cut off by my lips pressed against his. WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST KISS HIM. As soon as I pressed my lips against his he kissed back. After a couple of minutes of marking out we parted. "Wait, what are we?" I asked him confused. "A couple?!" He said leaning in to kiss me. As his lips pressed against mine a smile creeped across our faces. "Oh shit what time is it?!" I asked Alex in worry.Alex grabbed his phone under his pillow and turned it on. "12:26" he replied. "Oh shit I have to get ready" I said jumping out of bed and running to my closet. I went on my tippy toes to try to get my outfit in the top shelf but I was too short. "I'm coming" Alex said getting out of bed to help me. He reached up and got my outfit. "Thank you my night and shining armor" I said as he hands me my clothes. "I have to get ready" I told Alex. "ughh fine, where are you going?" Alex asked me. "Me, Liza, Kristen, Gabbie, Corinna and Kalynn are going to the beach" I said. "But I need to change brb" added and headed to the bathroom.

Kalynn's POV
Me, Gabbie, Amara, Liza, Kristen and Corinna are all going to the beach to get some girl time. Carly and Erin where spending the day with Heath and Zane. To be honest I was kinda jealous, because I kinda liked Heath. After I ate breakfast I got ready. I looked at the time on my phone and it read: 12:30. Since it was almost 1:00 I decided to get my beach bag ready and go over Amara's and see if she was ready to go. I grabbed my bag and keys and walked over to Amara's apartment. I knocked on the door two times to let her know it was me.

Amara's POV
I walked out of the bathroom with my outfit on. "What do you think?" I asked Alex. "You look smoken" he replied. As he got up and walked my way. "Do you have to go?" He whispered. "Yes" I said. He gently placed his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. Now me and him are body against body. Alex was about to kiss me when two knocks appeared on my front door. Two knocks, oh shit Kalynn is here. "Shit Kalynn is here" I told him. "Be right there!" I yelled letting her know I was on my way to the front door. "I have to go but there's a spare key in my night stand, it's yours now" I quickly said. "Bye" I said a gave him a quick peck on the lips.