Chapter 2

"I'm Liza" she says with a flashing smile as she holds out her hand for me to shake it. "I'm Amara" I say as I shake her hand. "Are you just moving in?" She asks me with a questionable look on her face. "Yeah" I said.
After me and Liza said our goodbyes I headed back to the motel to get the rest of my things.

1 Week Later
"PARTY AT MY HOUSE!" Liza yells as she busts through the font door. "Ok let me get changed" I did walking to the door. "Stay here while I get changed" I walked to my room.

I changed (outfit above), did my hair, and walked back to Liza. "Let's go" I said and walked out. She walked out after me and I locked the door.

When Liza opened the door to her apartment my nose filled with the scent of alcohol and smoke. It was weird but I kinda liked it. "Follow me I want you to meet someone" Liza said grabbing my wrists. As I followed I saw a bunch of drunk or high people. This is one of the best parties I've probably ever been to.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Liza said "Amara". "Huh" I replied. "This is David. Also known as off limits" she said in a fake sassy tone. We all laughed. "I'm Amara" I said with a smile looking at David. He just said "cool I'm David" in an uninterested tone. I shook it off and said "Liza talked a lot about you". All he said was "I honestly don't care so just go away" by this point Liza pulled me out of the room. I was kinda sad.

Liza pulled me to the kitchen where there wasn't a lot of people. "I'm sorry Amara he's probably in a bad mood" " bad mood my ass" I mumbled "what" she asked looking angry. "Nothing" I pulled away and walked to the living room when a guy walked into the apartment and yelled "Durte Dom in the house" "actually it's an apartment" another person said. I laughed listening to their conversation. This guy named Dom walked over and said "what's up cute thang" "shut up and go get a beer" the other person said. Dom walked off somewhere.

"Sorry about that and I'm Alex by the way" he said. "I'm Amara" I said with a smile. He's really really cute. I like his smile. "Well I better get back to Dom" he said noticing I was staring "yeah see you around" I replied, blushing. He then walked away.

"Liza" I yelled running through the apartment. I finally found her. "What" she said annoyed. "Look I'm sorry abo-" I was interrupted. "It's ok". "And omg Alex is SOO cute" I said. "Omg you two would look so good together" we started squealing and fantasizing. Then David walked over. "Liza I'm going home with Jason and well now I know who Amara likes" "ALEX" he yelled. I was about to punch a hoe. "WANNA COME HOME WITH ME AND JASON"

"Sure" Alex said. "Bye Liza, bye Amara" he said smiling. Me and Liza waved. David just smirked devilishly. "Liza I think I'm going to go to" I said. "ok see you tomorrow". We hugged and I walked to my apartment. When I was walking I saw a girl moving boxes into an apartment next to mine. She dropped a box. I ran over and helped her just like Liza did with me. "Here let me help" I said "thank you" she replied.

We put the boxes down and I said "I'm Amara" "I'm Kalynn" she said back. "Let me see your phone" I said. She pulled out her phone and gave it to me. I put my number in and said "text me we can be friends and I'll help you unpack" "ok" she said and I walked out.

I went home, changed into pajamas, and laid in bed thinking about the day. I loved it. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.