Chapter 13

Heath's POV
I was texting Amara when Zane Busted thought the door. "Hey baby" As he plopped him self on my bed. " do u wanna have a spa day with me and Amara?" I asked him. "Sure" he said and went back to his room.
I was on my way to pick up Amara and I GOT A NEW CAR BABY! I parked outside and Amara was standing there. She didn't know it was me. I beeped the horn a couple times and rolled the window down. "What the fuck heath?" She asked confused. "I GOT A NEW CAR BABYGIRL!" I yelled and she started freaking out with me. "Holy shit" she said and got in the back.

"Oh my god Bitch ok so listen here, listen here I just got my brand new car and I'm freaking out right now. Zane just got out of an audition but he thinks David is going to pick him up right now but he doesn't know that it's really me and Amara coming to get him" I took a breath. "Um so I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go pick him up real quick and show it to him" I said in front of the camera. I shut it off so I could finish driving. "Ooo your vloging, David Dobrik who?" Amara said in a sassy tone me and her just laughed. I was pulling up to where Zane was. I pulled up and honked the horn about 5-6 times. "BABY!!!!" I yelled out the window. "What is this?" Zane asked confused just like Amara. "ITS MY NEW CAR BITCH!" I yelled again.

"Your fucking lie" "I swear to god" "oh my god" Zane says. "Get in" I say "ahhhhhh" he screams. He opens the door and gets in. "Oh my god, oh hi Amara but oh my fucking god" he says still shocked.

Amara's POV
Me and Heath picked Zane up from his audition and they where freaking about the car. I was shocked myself. We parked at a park. We where all talking then did a clip of me, Zane and Heath showing off the car.
After we got back to Zane and Heaths place and did face mask and watched a movie. After that it was still light out so we all sat on the little balcony watching the sunset while Heath vloged.

Hours went by, I was still over Heath and Zanes house while I was texting Alex. David was going to pick me up, take me to my place so I get cloths because I was sleeping over at Clickbate Mansion. "Baby I gotta go" I said to them. "Ok baby girl make sure u text us" Zane said to me. "Bye baby girl" Zane and Heath both said and I walked outside. I got into David's Tesla. Of course he was vloging. "Ok guys so this is Amara's first time in a Tesla" David said into his camera. I vloged like 5-6 times and I do have a YouTube channel just don't update a lot but and I am getting paid off of Instagram so at least I have a job. We where driving when David took out his camera. "Guys watch this" he said and speeded down the long road. I grabbed on to the seat and anything my hands touched. "DAVID, DAVID!" I yelled. He slowed down and parked out my apartment. "You ass" I said playfully said and went up to get my stuff.
We arrived at Clickbate mansion. I opened the door and a little white puppy came running over. "Oh my god" I said in a soft tone. I bend down on my knees and the puppy started biting me. "Sorry about that, she's a biter" Scotty said. "Awwww she so cut- ow" I said as she bit my finger. After talking to Kristen for a little while, her and Scotty left and I knocked on Alex's bedroom door. "Come in babe". "How did you know it was me" I said with a soft chuckle. "Because if it was David he would of bursted through the door" he said with a cute ass smirk. My cheeks heated up. "You so god damn beautiful" Alex said then got up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. "Have you heard from Corinna?" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see since my face was barred inside his chest. "Nope, she knows I'm mad at her". I said with a soft sigh. "Maybe she didn't mean to hurt you" he said. I separated and looked up. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "I'm saying she didn't mean to hurt you" he answered my question. "Why are you taking her side?" I asked a little pissed off. "Im not" he said as he looked me dead in the eye. "Well you sure aren't saying, damn that was a really shitty thing for her to do". "I'm just saying she didn't mean it, why are you getting so bitchy" Alex said. His expression quickly changed as he noticed what he just said. "So you think I'm being bitchy, it feels good to hear that from my boyfriend" I said and grabbed my bag. I opened the door and slammed it on his face. "Hey is eve-" David stated to say but Alex cut him off. "Amara wait". "No you can go be with Corinna because clearly she's not bitchy, she a slut" I said a stormed out the door and started walking down the street.

After walking for what seems like forever I realized I didn't know where I was. I just sat down at a bench to take a brake. I took out my phone and turned it on. There where about 12-13 text messages from Alex. I put my phone on airplane mode. I can't deal with him right now, I need to take a break for at least a minute. A pair of car lights pull up on the curb in front of me. I look up and it's David. "Get in" he says. I grabbed my bag and open the car door. As soon at I close my door I look at the back seats. No Alex. A breath of relief brushes over me.
20-30 minutes go by. "Where are we going?" I asked . "Somewhere" is all David says.