Chapter 12

Skipping to Friday
Amara's POV
I woke up to Alex playing with my hair. "Morning beautiful" Alex said in a soft voice. I turned over and now was half on top of him. "Morning handsome" I replied and kissed his lips. Alex rolled me over and now he was on top of me, still making out.
A couple of minutes later we separate. Me and him both star laughing. "Why are we laughing?" He asked still laughing. "I don't know" I say siting up. Alex sits up as well. I look at him as his eyes sparks in the sunlight seeping through my curtains. "I love you" I say with a grin on my face. "I love you more" he says now with a smile on his face. "Impossible" I reply leaning in closer to him. "Possible" he says leaning in even more so now we are inches apart. I lean in and he places his soft plum lips on mine. Once again he goes on top of me and things start to get heated. I quickly separate. "Let's wait for tonight" I say. Tonight Kylie is having a party at her an Liza's house and everyone is invited like Me, Alex, Gabbie, Zane, Heath, Jason, David, Toddy, Kalynn, Scotty, Matt, And Kristen. Corinna was going to go but she was on tour with Tana.

4 Hours later
I was finishing picking my out my outfit and listening to 'Evolve' Imagine Dragon's new album that I was obsessed with.I was dancing around my room and walked over to my bathroom to get dressed. I was wearing my black skinny jeans that had rips at the knees, a blue shirt that had a wave on it and to top it all off I wore my all black high top converse. I added some jewelry here and there.I thought my outfit looked wicked cute so I posted it on Snapchat.

I thought my outfit looked wicked cute so I posted it on Snapchat

I did a simple makeup look. Foundation with eyeliner and mascara. I was curling my hair when my phone was buzzing. It was Carly calling
A/ Amara. C/ Carly

A/ helloooo
C/ hey girl you ready, Erin, Alex and I are down stairs
A/ yep I'm just finishing up my hair be down in a second
G/ okieee
A/ ok
End of convo
I finished my hair and got my phone, wallet and keys. I headed down stairs and walked to Alex's car. I opened the car door and got in the front seat. "Hey babe" I said a gave him a peck on the lips. "Awwwww!!" Erin and Carly said in the back. "Shut up" I said playfully. We arrived at Liza and Kylie's apartment. I saw Kylie, Gabbie, Zane and Heath in the back of the room. They saw me and Alex and started n
laughing. I felt a little uncomfortable. Was Kylie making fun of me? I spotted Kalynn. "Hey babe I'm going to go talk to Kalynn" I said "Ok I'm probably going to hang with David and Dom" Alex said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I walked over to Kalynn and she saw me. "Hey" she said in a upset tone. "Hey why the sad face?" "I think Heath likes Kylie" she said in a even sadder tone. "Do u want me to ask?" "Can you but don't make it too noticeable that I like him, I'm going to go dance with Matt" she said as I walked over to Heath. "Heyy baby girl" Heath said taking a sip out of his red solo cup. "Hey coffee bean" I said with a smile. "Hey I was just wondering but why where you Gabbie, Kylie and Zane laughing like crazies?" I asked. "Oh its no big deal" he says. That makes me worry even more. "Anyways do you have a secret someone you like" I ask. "Maybe" he said with a creepy smirk. "Oooo who's the lucky gal?" I asks him. "None of you business" he says and walks over to where Zane, Gabbie and Kylie are dancing. Heath states dancing with Zane and Kylie and Gabbie are dancing together.

After about a couple of hours of dancing with Kalynn and Matt I checked my phone. It read ' 11:37' I was looking around for Alex when I bumped into someone. I look up and see my favorite pare of bright blue eyes. "Well hello handsome" "well hello beautiful" Alex says to me and gives me a kiss one the cheek. "Wanna get out f here and go to your place?" "Sure" I say and give him a kiss.

We walked into my apartment and I locked the door I turn around and I pulled Alex against my chest. He presses his lips on mine. I put my legs around his waist still with my lips attached. He presses my body on the wall and the kiss starts to get heated.
-Not writing a sex seen so just use ur imagination-
*The next day*
I fluttered my eyes open with a par of arms around me. I look up and a smile creeps on my face. I place my head back on Alex's chest and close my eyes. A couple of seconds go by and i feel Alex kiss the top of my head. "Morning handsome" I said with another grin. "Morning beautiful" he says now making eye contact with me. I turn over so now I'm on my stomach but still kinda on him. He starts leaning in for a kiss but I quickly turn away. "Morning breath" I shyly say. "Seriously I've kissed you multiple times in the morning and I don't think u have it" he says leaning back in. "Plz, for me" Alex says as he bats his eyelashes back and pouts. "God your so fucking hot" I say and kiss him. He turns me over so I'm on the bottom. May I remind u, where both naked and yes we did use a condom...right? "Wait!" I say quickly separating. "Did we use a condom?!" I asked very worried. Alex turns back around and peeks under the sheets. "Yep" he says gives me a kiss on the nose. A smile of relief and joy appear on my face.