Chapter 14

We arrived at a parking lot and you could see the stars beautifully. Me and David just sat in his car and looked at the stars. "I feel like everyone is leaving me" I said in a soft whisper. "Im not leaving you". I looked up at his eyes and I felt safe. Me, Gabbie and Liza don't really hang out anymore but we still text here and there. They're mostly with Kylie. I looked up at the stars and a single tear falls down my face. I miss Alex. He was like my best friend besides Matt, Heath and Toddy. I wish I could just kiss him and be wrapped inside of one of his bare hugs. "You ok?" David questions me in worry. "No, not really" still sad thinking about me and Alex. "Do you wanna talk about it, if not it's understandable". "No it's ok. Me and Alex got in a fight because of Corinna" I simply said. "Oh, by the way Corinna likes Alex. I just wanted you to know" my eyes shoot open. "I thought she was dating that guy she met at the beach?" I was confused. "They broke up". Me and David sat there for hours just talking.

I woke up to my phone going off. It was my alarm. Today was the first day of the last school year of college. I got up took a shower and got ready. I didn't put on any makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I had on black Jean shorts with a plane light pink sweater. It was fall in LA so that's why I dressed comfy. I grabbed my bags and headed out to my car.

Alex's POV
Me and Dom where talking about random things. When Corinna busted through the door. "I'm back bitches" she said. "Oh tour is over?" I asked. Why did I ask her that? Amara was right, I am sticking up for her. Dom hit up and left with out saying a word. Corinna started coming closer and closer until I was on the bed pinned on the wall. I was pushing her away but she kept getting viscous. I gave one last push and ran. David came in with his vlog camera. And this happened. (Watch video^)

Sorry this is such a short chapter. I haven't been on for about a week and that is because my phone was having problems. Hope you understand🙂