Chapter 16

I woke up to my phone going off. It was a text from Kalynn. "Hey wanna hang today?" My eye grew wide. Me and her haven't talked in ages. "Sure u wanna come over mine?" I texted back. "Sure, is 1 ok?" She reasoned. "Yep see u then" I put on some music and checked the time. "12:29" I sang along to the song that was playing and got dressed. Outfit above^ after I finished brushing my teeth a knock came from the door. I walked over and answered it. "Hey girl!" Kalynn said in excitement. "Hiii" I said and we hugged.

After about an hour of talking and catching up she brought up the question I've been dreading to answer. "So what's going on with you and Alex, are you two together?" My heart sank low to my stomach. "We dated but broke up" I said with my eyes glued to the ground. I quickly changed the subject. "But how are you and Heath?! Did you two get it on?" I haven't talked to Zane or Heath for a long time. Everyone went there separate ways except for David and Kristen. There the only ones that actually stayed with me. "It's going grate, me and him are dating. But he's out of state with Jason."

It was hours and hours later when Kalynn left. David was over and we where talking. "Idropedoutofcollege" I quickly said. "U did what?" "I know I know". I didn't make eye contact. "But u really wanted to go to college" he says. "But not anymore" I said. "I support you either way" David says as he puts his hand on my lap. I look up and meet his brown eyes. He starts to lean in closer until his soft smooth lips touch mine. I kiss back and now we are full on kissing.
We pull apart and look into each other's eyes. "We can't be together" I say. "Why not?" David says kinda sad. "I'm dating someone" I say looking back down.

A/n sorry it's so short