Chapter 17

"Who?!" David looked mad, hurt. "It's Brennen" I looked into his eyes but he didn't look at mine. "I gotta go" he said and got up. He walked out the door and slammed it. My fragile body jumped from the loud noises. It reminded me of when my dad would beat me until I couldn't feel anything and on his way out he would slam the door. For some reason my chest started to hurt, I got up and went to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed some Advil. I quickly fixed my makeup, grabbed my keys, phone and wallet.

Once I walked out the elevator I got into my car. I started up the car and started driving to Kristen, Scotts, Todd and Jason's. As soon as I get in the high way my chest gets tighter and tighter. My eyes start getting heavy. A loud high pitch ringing starts going off in my ear. The next thing I see is blackness.

David's POV
I get to my house and go to my room. I sit on my bed. How could I be so stupid? She would never like someone like me. The guy she's dating is probably way better then me. I'm such a dumbass for loving her. Tears come streaming down my face. A loud knock disrupts my thoughts. "What is it Alex?" I yell through the door. "It's Amara!" He shouts.

A/N
I know this is wicked short but I just wanted to post a little something, I will try to at least be half way done the next chapter by this Sunday. (My birthday December 10th)
Love u guys♥️