Chapter 4

Alex's POV
We both look at each other a start busting out of laughter. "Let's see what Alex is doin-" I look up to see David with his camera out filming. "Oooo what are these crazy's doing?" Jason says with an raised eye. "Nothing we just finished watching a movie" Amara said and checked her phone to see what time it was. "I should probably get going but I'll text you after Alex" she said getting up and walking to the door. "Oh and thanks Alex" She said with a little smile then left. "What the fuck David?" I said getting pisted off. "What did I do?" He questioned and starting to get mad. "Ok, I understand your mad at me right now but that doesn't mean you have to be mean to her". "You don't seriously like her?" He asked with a laugh. "Come on David that not funny" Jason said being serious. "No, no, answer the question Alex" David says stepping ford. "You can you so much better Alex" ok I've had enough. "Don't you god damn say that about her, she is an amazing person that has been through a lot, and for you to say that about her really hurts me". I said with a hot tear run down my face. I grabbed my keys and my phone was already in my pocket. "Where are you going" Jason asked. "I'm going to stay at a friends house, see ya Jason" the I walked out the door. Once I got to my car I texted Zane.
A- Alex Z- Zane
///
A- Hey bro can I stay over tonight David is getting on my last nerves
Z- yeah baby the door is open
A- thanks
End of convo
I started the car and drove to Zane and Heath apartment.
At the apartment
"Well do you like her?" Zane asked after I explained everything. "Yeah...a lot" I said not making eye contact. "Then why don't you ask her out?!" He asked exited. "I can't, I just met her". "But baby if you don't then your going to loose her" said Zane. "Zane is right but, you know take it slow don't rush things" Heath said with a wink.

The next day
Amara's POV
Once I closed the door to my apartment my phone starts ringing.
"Hello?"
"Hey Amara is Liza, can you come over?"
"Yeah I'm just going to get into my pj's then I'll be right over"
"Ok thank you"
"Welcome bye"
I hung up and went to my bed room to get changed. After I got changed I grabbed my charger, keys and headed to Liza's.
I knocked on door. "It's open!" She yelled. I walked in to find Liza on the couch. "Hey Li-" I was cut off by a "BOO". "AHHHHHHH" I turn to see who it was, it was Gabbie. "You bitch" I said. "I know" Gabbie said with a laughter. "Sit down we all need to talk" Liza said. Me and Gabbie both took a seat on the couch and looked at Liza waiting for her to speak. "I know why David has been so mean" Liza said. "Well what is it" me and Gabbie said at the same time. "David's mom texted me and asked if I was going to the funeral...guys, Daivd's dad is dying".

////////////////////////////////////////////
Guys David's dad is not really dying in real life it's just in the book. -K.P