Chapter 9

The next day Tuesday
Amara's POV
I woke up around 9:40, I layed in bed text Alex.
Bold= Alex Underlined= Amara

"Morning beautiful♥️"
"Morning handsome♥️ wish you where here😔"

"Same"
               "Do you know if
Heath  is single?"

"Um is it for you?!"
"What no I have you♥️ and it's for Kalynn not me"

"Thank god and yes Heath  is single"

"Hey I got to go take a shower and get ready"

"Ok...where are you going?"

"I have to met someone with the girls"

"Ok I'll talk or see you later😘"

"Bye♥️"

After I got off the phone with Alex I did exactly what I said, I got up took a shower and got dressed. Outfit above^ I wore my gray tank top, black shorts, a white crocheted carrageenan with my gray sandals. Yes there the same as Gabbies because we have the same pare. After I got dressed I looked at the time. "11:50". Oh and I forgot to say but Liza moved out. She went to live with a girl named Kylie. My phone was buzzing. It was Liza calling.
L/ Liza    A/ Amara

A/ Hello
L/ Hey are you ready?
A/ yeah do you want me to get Kalynn and meet you outside?
L/ sure and Kylie is already with me
A/ ok see you in a little bit
L/ ok I'm only about 5 minutes away
A/ ok bye
L/ bye

End of convo
After I hung up with Liza I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I locked my door and knocked on Kalynn's door 4 times, kthat's how she knows it'se me. A couple seconds go by and the door e open. "Ready?" I asked. "Yep". She locked her eapartment door and we walked to the elevator at the end of the hall. Once me and Kalynn got off the elevator we head straight towards the doors. We opened the doors and saw Liza's car. Me and Kalynn got in. In the drivers seat was Liza and in the passengers seat was a girl with purple hair. That must be Kylie. "Hi" Kylie said with a soft smile. Liza nudged Kylie on the shoulder. "I'm Kylie" she said giving Liza a playful glare. "I'm Amara and this is Kalynn" I said introducing Kalynn since she sometimes shy. "I love your purple hair!" Kalynn said happily. "Thanks" Kylie replied.
"So" Kylie said "Kalynn, your Davids step-sister?" Kylie asked. I looked over at Kalynn and she nodded in reply. "Well then hello step sister" Kylie said as she stated to laugh. I looked back over at Kalynn, she was shocked as much as I was. "Your David's sister?" She questioned Kylie. I could tell Kalynn was happy. This time Kylie nodded her head in response. We all laughed at the situation. The we all headed to the airport.

Hours later
A couple of I hours hanging out at Kalynn's place and talking about funeral. I got a call. And by the way Kylie and David's dad passed last night. "Sorry guys let me take this" I said and walked into the hall. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey Amara is Corinna" I exhaled my breath I didn't know I was holding. "God lord Corinna, what do you need?" I said. "Can you meet me down stairs right now?" Corinna questioned me. "Yeah sure be right there, bye" I replied. "Bye" she said into the phone then I hung up. I opened Kalynn's apartment door and pecked my head in. "I'll be right back I have to go down stairs for something" I said with my head in the door. "Ok" they all said. I closed the door and headed to the elevator. I was walking to see Corinna when I looked up. I stoped in my tracks. A hot tear feel down my cheek. "A-Amara?" She questioned as she stared tearing up. "A-Audrey" I said with anger. She stated walking to me. "No, stay away" I said with my voice shaking. "You left and I want nothing to do with you, you knew I was depressed when mom died and having a tough time but you still left me". I said in fear,anger and much more. "Please Amara let-" I cut her off. "You could of explained years ago but you chose to move to Canada with your boyfriend" I yelled. At this point I've had enough. I ran to my car and stated the engine. I drove away from hurtful person...or should I say my sister. I was driving with tears streaming down my face. I didn't even know where I was going, until I looked at a street sine. I pulled in front of the house and got out of my car. I walked over to the door, my face still in tears. I knocked on it a couple of times waiting for someone to open the door. "Amara?, what happened?" David said. "Is Alex home?" I asked with more tears coming down my face. "N-no he went with Dom, come here" David said holding his arms out. I walk forward and hug him. My body hits against his and all of my emotions come flooding out.

A/N
Hope you liked this really long chapter and to be clear Alex and David live together in Davids new house. OH AND I am doing a collaboration with my cousin and best friend trashcankylie to      understand this chapter really well you have to go read her book "Tour" then "My Missing Peace sequel to Tour" if you don't read any of those books then it won't make sense.