Chapter 20

David's POV
"Your allowed to go home but you will need physical and mental therapy" The doctor softly spoke. I quickly blinked away the tears, the guy that was beside me was taking me home. "Hi, I'm David" he introduced him self, his voice was a little shaky. "Hi, the only thing I remember is my name, family and stuff like that" he looked at me in a way that was indescribable. "That's okay, you can get through this...I know you can. You might not remember me but you can trust me, I promise" he held out his pinky finger. "I don't know if you remember this but, when ever we would promise something we always had to pinky promise" he looked down trying to hold him self together. I could tell he wasn't okay, I might not remember him but he gave me a feeling that felt...comforting. Deep down it felt like I could trust him. I intertwined my pinky with his, his head shot up and I said "I might not remember things but, for some reason I know I can trust you."

David's POV
"I might not remember things but, for some reason I know I can trust you." As soon as she said those words a little bit of hope flickered inside of me. Maybe she will get better. Maybe she will remember me soon then we think. I guess only time can give us those answers. 

As we are driving I had already decided that Amara was going to stay at my place so Alex and I can keep an eye on her. I kinda want Alex to move out but after everything that has happened and what he has been through, I don't want to kick him out just yet. 

A Couple Hours Later

After while of siting on the couch watching all of Amara's favorite movies. We deiced to order  take out, we post matted Five guys. "Ugh that was so good" she said finishing her food as she slightly chuckled. 

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so short. I was getting bored with this chapter. This is also the last chapter. This is the end of the book there is going to NOT be a sequel. I'm sorry and.... WE HIT 3K. THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH. I honestly can,t believe 3,000 people read my book. I love each on of you so so much. Much kisses - kayli