"Serena." Serena looked around when she heard someone say her name excitedly. Her eyes then landed on the girl coming toward her, Serena then stood up and quickly moved toward the girl, "Shauna". When the two girls reached each other they took one another into a hug. When Tierno arrived Serena hugged him as well. "It's so great to see you two again. Come on I need to introduce you to everyone." Serena said as she lead Tierno and Shauna the the gang. "Everyone I'd like to introduce you to two of my best friends from Vaniville Town, Shauna and her boyfriend Tierno. Tierno, Shauna this is Korrina the Shalour city gym leader, her boyfriend and the Lumiose City gym leader Clemont, his little sister Bonnie, and my boyfriend Ash." The last part caught Shauna's attention, "Wait, Ash? As in Ash from your summer camp Ash?" Serena nodded with a big smile on face. "Eeeeeeee, you were right. Congratulations." Shauna squealed. "So what brings you two out here?" Serena asked. "The showcase, you?" Shauna replied. "The showcase and Ash challenged the gym." Said Serena. "So I guess were rivals now. What Pokemon do you have?" Shauna asked. "See for yourself." Serena then released her Pokemon. "Wow, I bet you can make some great combinations with them."
The group shared stories for a little while, hearing about each others adventures since there journeys started. "So you were in the Kalos league, how far did you get?" Ash asked Tierrno. Tierrno smiled, "top 16. Not bad for my first league." Tierrno then frowned, "I got knocked out by our former friend Calem. I was ok with it back then because he was a friend, but now I wonder if he didn't win how he would have turned out." "I met him maybe a month or two ago, I can see why you stopped being friends." Stated Ash. "It wasn't his attitude that caused our friendship to end, although it didn't help, it was what he did that ended it." Said Tierrno. "What did he do?" Korrina asked. Tierrno, Shauna, and Serena looked down not wanting to say, then Shauna took a deep breath and spoke up. "Calem and I dated for a few months after the league, things were good. One night he said he wanted to take our relationship further." Everyone knew what that ment, even Bonnie. "Two months later I had a positive pregnancy test. I told Calem and he said he needed time. For the next week it seemed like he was avoiding me, then as I was walking to Serena's house I saw him making out with another girl in town. I couldn't even speak to him, I just ran to Serena. He started spreading the rumor that I came on to him and that we were never dating. People started calling me a slut, luckily my real friends were there for me." Tierrno has a smirk on his face when Shauna said that, but not for reason everyone else thought as he remembered what he did. The part Shauna didn't know was how much Tierrno was there for her. After Tierrno heard about what Calem said he saw red, so after they headed to their homes for the night Tierrno went hunting for Calem. It didn't take him long to find him since they used to be friends he knew where to find him. Once he saw him he played it cool until he was within arms reach of him, he then grabbed Calem by the collar of his shirt and started to beat him. By the time he was done Calem couldn't stand or even speak clearly, partly due to missing teeth. Tierrno also knew Calem's ego would keep him from telling anyone what really happened due to embarrassment of getting his ass kick, and Tierrno was right. Calem said he was jumped by three guys who mugged him, but that his Pokemon came to his rescue and ran them off. Although he did make sure to always keep his distance from Tierrno after that. Tierrno then snapped back from his thoughts as Shauna continued to tell her story, "I didn't know what to do, I knew I couldn't raise a child by myself, but I didn't want to get an abortion or give it away either. That's when Tierrno came to me, he told me about his long time crush on me and that he would be the father." Shauna then took Tierrno's hand, "after he told me that, it just felt so right, the idea of us being a family just made me so happy. Unfortunately as fate would have it, six weeks later I had a miscarriage. I told Tierrno he didn't need to act like he still wanted to be with me, he said there was no act and that he would never leave my side. Three months ago he decided he wanted to challenge the league again, and asked me to come to. I decided I would like to try for Kalos Queen again since I got knocked out the first round of the master class last time. Now we're traveling Kalos hand in hand trying to achieve our goals togther." No body had a dry eye after the story. The conversation the rest of the night was alot lighter, until they decided to get some sleep so they could be ready for tomorrow.