Zach Herron // Bulletproof

No One POV

She sits in her room, alone with her feelings; tears streaming down her face as she takes another swig of the bottle of vodka surpressing her feelings.

He laughs in pure happiness with his friends downstairs. The group of five boys enjoy new memories and videogames.

Anger and sadness flow through her veins, consuming all of her thoughts. She glares at the now empty bottle and, losing control, throws the bottle at the wall across the room, watching it shatter with her heart. Pulling her knees to her chest she falls into another wave of tears.

The boys are startled at the loud crash upstairs and run to the noise, eager to find its source. They walk to y/n's room knowing that she's the only one upstairs. Zach pushes open her bedroom door only to find a dark, broken scene unfolding before him.

Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, and Jack stay behind in shock. She was always brave, strong, and daring. Nothing ever bothered her, and she could handle anything thrown at her.

Little did they know, that vodka bottle was her: It was filled to the brim with all it could take, drained of all its contents, until one day it was pushed to its limits, and it shattered.

Zach rushes to her, but she backs away. "What's wrong, love?" His sweet voice questions.

She wipes her tears, many more cascading down her cheeks. After holding her emotions in for so long, all she could do was yell. Y/N shouts at Zach and lets all her thoughts flow freely out. Her drunken state forces her to accuse Zach of many of her troubles, but he stands still, and he lets her speak her mind.

Through her rage, she pushes him away from her, a brief moment of regret covering her blurred mind. Stepping back, she pushes herself against the wall, stepping on some glass shards along the way.

Zach, in his calm composure, gently walks to the fragile girl and brings her into his loving embrace. Her anger is replaced with sadness, and she bursts into tears. He holds her closer to his chest, his heartbeat being the only sound she heard beyond her crying.

;

"And if I hold you, we're bulletproof."
Just to See You Smile - Why Don't We

;

» dakota