Mario Selman // Memories

requested by @seriouslysartorius

sorry for the long wait, but I hope you like this!

Christina POV
I had just moved to Florida two days ago. I wanted to explore the neighborhood. Telling my parents where I was going, I laced up my shoes and left my house. Following the sidewalk, I start to think. What's going to happen at school? I've been going to the same school since kindergarten, and now I have to start at a school where I know absolutely no one? I break out of my thoughts when I run into something, or someone. I look up to meet their face, and all I can say is woah.

Mario POV
I was on my phone not really paying attention to where I was going when I hit something. The something was a girl. I looked down at her as her eyes met mine. She is absolutely beautiful. I could get lost in her mesmerizing brown eyes and her black hair looks so soft as it perfectly falls on her shoulders. After realizing we had been staring into each other's eyes for a full three minutes, I decided to speak up.
"Hey, I'm Mario."
"I'm Christina," she blushes and looks down.
"You don't have to be shy, beautiful."
"O-okay," she stutters.
I chuckle, "You new here?"
"I just moved here."
"Well, maybe I could show you around sometime."
"I would like that."

Christina POV
"That's how I met your daddy," I tell Mario and I's five year old daughter.
"Is daddy your Prince Charming?"
I laugh, "He sure is."
"Will I get a Prince Charming?"
"One day princess."
I tuck her into bed and kiss her forehead.
"Goodnight baby."
"Night mommy."
I walk over to her bedroom door and shut it, stepping outside. I see Mario leaning against the doorframe.
"Christina?"
"Yes Mario?"
"You know I love you right?"
"Of course, and I love you back, more than anything."

» Dakota