Blake Gray // Never Forget

requested by @ashleerowland22

"Blake let's go! I'm gonna be late." I was taking Blake to a photoshoot of mine. I'm a model with about the same amount of followers as Blake. I don't do anything huge so it's not like people know my name, but I'm a familiar face on magazines and advertisements.

We arrive at the set and my agent runs over to me. Well, she walks as quickly as her 6 inch heels can take her.
"Ashlee, glad you made it," my agent, Marie, greets me.
"Hey, Marie. Is it okay if my boyfriend Blake watches the photoshoot?"
"Of course! Hello, Blake. I'm Ashlee's agent, Marie," she extends her hand for Blake to shake.
"Pleasure to meet you," Blake replies, shaking her hand in his.
"As to you. Ashlee, for this photoshoot we want a 'summer fun' vibe. The carefree teen look. Therefore, you'll be modeling with Joshua West."
"Sounds good."
Marie walks over to the photographer as I turn to Blake.
"This may take awhile so get comfortable."
"Got it."
Blake plants a kiss on my forehead before I walk over to my dressing room.

It's a long day of continuously changing outfits and posing for cameras. Each time we came back out after changing an outfit, the photographer would have us do something more couple-like. For example, Joshua was told to put his arm around me and I had to kiss his cheek. We always had to get closer and closer every picture. However, Joshua is really fun to work with. He makes me laugh and have a good time. Instead of putting on a smile for the camera, around him I have a genuine smile. 

After changing back into my original clothes, I head over to Blake.
"Ready to go Blake?"
"Sure whatever," he mumbles.
Strange. He was in such a good mood this morning. I suppose he had to sit around all day doing nothing, must've not been that interesting. Blake's mom picked the both of us up from the photoshoot. The whole car ride to his house, Blake didn't say a word. He just stared at his iPhone screen, tapping it every two minutes so it wouldn't fall asleep.

We get to his house and head up to his room. He sits on his bed and continues to quietly, but intently, stare at his phone. I place my hand on his, but he pulls away. I lean up to kiss him, but he turns his head.
"Blake, what's wrong?"
He stays silent.
"Blake?"
Nothing.
"Blake, I can't fix this if you don't speak up."
"Why don't you go talk to Joshua about it?"
"That's what this is about? Joshua?"
Blake just looks at me.
"Joshua is just a guy I modeled with today. You don't have to be jealous," I laugh.
"This isn't funny Ashlee! I saw the way you looked at each other!"
"It kind of is," I laugh again, "Blake, he has nothing on you. You're the guy I want."
"Ashlee, look at you. You're perfect, and on top of that you have the best personality. Who wouldn't fall for your beautiful blue eyes or your adorable smile?" I stroke the back of Blake's hand as he continues, "It's just a matter of time before you find someone better."
I freeze, letting go of his hand. I place my hands on either side of his face, turning his head to look me straight in the eyes.
"Say that again and I'll make you regret it."
He tightens his jaw but nods anyways.
"You, Blake Gray, are the boy of my dreams, my Prince Charming, my entire world! I would never, never, replace you. I-I love you."
Blake's eyes widen in shock, then the corners of his mouth curve into a smile. I've never told him I love him before.
"I love you more, Ashlee."
I lean up and place a long, sweet kiss on his lips.
"And Blake?"
"Yeah?"
"Never forget it."

» Dakota